Fluorine

Charli XCX

if the gays' and girls' don't:

- stream on spotify, apple music, amazon music, deezer CORRECTLY (google how)

- refresh the video SIGNED OUT on youtube and like the video signed in on as many accounts

- buy the song on itunes 

- and promote the fuck out of it

then i'm going to start a war

there's only so much we can do. This one's gonna have to be down to Atlantic 

I convinced my brother to buy her new single when it comes out. i told him a sad story that Charli's label wants it to be a hit or they wont let her make new music :toofunny: ANYTHING for my QUEEN :hooker:

thats pretty much like it lol omg i hope this song hits

I'm very happy with Troye being the feature (he's better than some random rapper guy) and I really think you guys should wait to hear the song with him

Like, I understand some of you don't like him or even care about the music he does, but if 1999 had not been leaked no one would have any idea of what the song is like

I'm really hyped for the song AND the music video

i agree with this, glad one of us gays is getting some coin and getting to collab with an ICON like Charli. 

oh that note, I am SOooooooOOOoo not feeling the cover art. Will definitely use something else. Also I hope the single is "mastered or itunes" i know its not that much of a difference but it makes me feel good  :creep:

we need to focusavailable in all platforms on streaming services (spotify, apple music, even tidal) because billboard's numbers are basically all streams + requesting on the radio (if 5sos did it, so can charli)

also we need to make this mv go viral

we need to focusavailable in all platforms on streaming services (spotify, apple music, even tidal) because billboard's numbers are basically all streams + requesting on the radio (if 5sos did it, so can charli)

also we need to make this mv go viral

I know this sounds stupid but like literally anything in that video/song that you can make a twitter/insta meme out of do it.

The majority of people didn't care about Dua Lipa until the New Rules video, so if this video is good it can be a huge opportunity for her

If you like the video and think it's cool, SHARE IT

from a reliable person:

Troye sings about three lines on his own in the entire song, Charli's background vocals are coupled with his almost every time he sings on the song and the combination of the two their voices together... works just fine? Please relax you'll love it I promise.

meltdowns cancelled?

from a reliable person:

Troye sings about three lines on his own in the entire song, Charli's background vocals are coupled with his almost every time he sings on the song and the combination of the two their voices together... works just fine? Please relax you'll love it I promise.

meltdowns cancelled?

meltdowns never started

i agree with this, glad one of us gays is getting some coin and getting to collab with an ICON like Charli. 

oh that note, I am SOooooooOOOoo not feeling the cover art. Will definitely use something else. Also I hope the single is "mastered or itunes" i know its not that much of a difference but it makes me feel good  :creep:

Don't change the cover because if you do the plays won't count as streams!!!!

giphy.gif