Fluorine

Charli XCX

It's ironic how a video with a vintage look is the first one I've seen offered in 1440p. I don't even have the technology yet to view that high of a resolution, but the video was nice. I think it's her best, honestly. For the bad part, I don't understand the choice of this song as a single. It's neither indie quality nor top 40 quality; it's just bleh. It's not as bad as Break the Rules or as annoying as London Queen. That's the only good I can say about it. 

I just hope she is saving Famous and Need Ur Luv however the fuck its spelled for some special treatment. So far they still seem most promising. I really think Famous would have been a better lead in for Sucker hype though. She had the perfect opportunity for it with the AMAs.

2dt29zc.jpg

My friend that lives in San Fran wanted to go, I took her to the show in October when I was visiting. What a shame it was during finals week on a Tuesday! I could've gotten us some better updates and recordings.