Fluorine

Charli XCX

i'm not charli :toofunny:

but please, this isn't about me! please don't give me attention/credit for sharing, this is about charli xcx, a magnificent artist, songwriter, producer, executive, the list goes on- she made these, not me, so let's thank her instead for blessing us with such amazing music :flutter:

omg thank you for all of these BFY! you’re the best tysm <3

i'm not charli  :toofunny:

but please, this isn't about me! please don't give me attention/credit for sharing, this is about charli xcx, a magnificent artist, songwriter, producer, executive, the list goes on- she made these, not me, so let's thank her instead for blessing us with such amazing music  :flutter:

Do you have Hard 2 Luv in HQ? The leaked file is a mess

hi, so i've been out of the loop because as y'all may know my computer completely died etc etc, i posted here from my phone right after seeing her in madrid but i fucking hate this site on mobile so i didn't keep track that much, would you mind link me to her most recent leaks/tell me in what page (4000 maybe?) are they? thanks

ps: i can post now because i have a new laptop

Edited by callmedecember

giphy.gif

not to be ungrateful but can we get my heart, mona lisa and dance all night for xcxmas :defeated:  :ohno: ? (any of them actually :creep: )

bIZyMFi.gif