Fluorine

Charli XCX

Yesterday or the day before. It's not actually the final, just one of the demos with kyary. We only needed her vocals so I'm not complaining. We have so many bounce demos with different vocal takes so you can easily make an edit that sounds like the Jimmy Kimmel version.

wow. what the fuck. i will never ask for anything else ever again thank you for your time

All these leaks got me reminiscent of when Bounce first leaked and I got so pumped I went dancing all over my old apartment, literally squatting and bouncing all the way LMAO my ex boyfriend was laughing so hard, I was so happy for finally having it in HQ... And I still am

that liquor (demo) snippet that leaked was stolen from someone on leakth.is who was tryna sell it to me for 300 end the f*g and leak it <3

ALSO all these new leaks are so fire THANK U wow

please do NOT pay anyone for any unreleased charli ever! it will always leak in the end! not worth the money

pls leak the tyni version of GNO ....

i have this + will share but give me a moment to find it xoxo

please do NOT pay anyone for any unreleased charli ever! it will always leak in the end! not worth the money

Can you also find the bioyl demos in hq? (and the stefflon don version too :hooker: )

I.... Thank you I broke my arm 4 days ago and can't do anything so all of these leaks are giving me all the entertainment I can get :defeated: