Fluorine

Charli XCX

Mean girls just pissed me off…tbh I’ve had enough of AG for a while, and I never thought I’d say that as a fan of PC Music since the soundcloud days. His production is just starting to get stale and he’s gone TOO far adding that nasty plinky piano to a Charli club album. Next album I want George and Easyfun alone

1 minute ago, paltargeist said:

Mean girls just pissed me off…tbh I’ve had enough of AG for a while, and I never thought I’d say that as a fan of PC Music since the soundcloud days. His production is just starting to get stale and he’s gone TOO far adding that nasty plinky piano to a Charli club album. Next album I want George and Easyfun alone

are we at a point where we put jack antonoff and AG Cook in the same scale? :toofloppy:

☆SeaKeen★ // Everything is romantic

skgif-ezgif-com-video-to-gif-converter.g 

5 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

I feel like they aren’t doing experimental and are trying to be too safe and think it will be more successful 

23 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

Womp womp

Omg first listen, starting with 360

Oui

Ah ah ah ah

Popping that

:bop:

Right now

Right now

When I go to the club!

I wanna hear those cub classics

When I go to the gay kink club

I wanna hear those twink classics

Cub classics

I wonder if the iconic Cannelle still watches this thread, traumatized of the XCX World leaks.

Does anyone remember that man with the beard who was gooning & simping for his wifey Charlie XCX, I want him and that guy who smeared shit against the BRAT wall & who claims Charlie XCX stole his song do a face off. I bet he would fuck up that clown. :lmao:

Oooooh sympathy is a knife, she really going hard!

Yes you might say something stoopid Cholie, but its okay we forgive you

Just sharing my thoughts in this thread.

Nobody remembers this huh

https://twitter.com/paultao22

:lmao::lmao:

Icon

I haven’t listened to the boiler room set so I have no expectations set by that thankfully, but based on what everyone is saying I don’t think I would have been disappointed anyways.

her first 100 for the album just clocked in, critical acclaim mode activated! 

9 hours ago, Honeymoonwitch said:
  Hide contents

Not Charli name dropping Lana

She made the Charlie XCX fandom possible so it's only natural!

omg this album is phenomenal, the production is ear candy. the ballads were kinda ass though i was hoping for better

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

1 hour ago, Terrence Loves Me said:

i haven't even heard the singles yet nor listened to any of the other live sessions like the boiler room stuff so im going in TOTALLY blind :oprah4:

I did the same, it was an experience :defeated:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I have a theory angels….

what if there’s no deluxe, but the extra tracks she teased will be on the USBs they are raffling off at the listening parties? And the dare collab gets released soon, along with a remix album. 

:true: