Fluorine

Charli XCX

2 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

say what u want about sucker but the title track has kinda always been that girl :charli:

well yes! the album itself too and i wish we were ready for this conversation as a fanbase :makeup:

except die tonight tho she can rot for all i care

2 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Azealia ranking sucker as one of Charlis best- sometimes the mental illness kicks a good take :makeup2:

She is so valid

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

3 hours ago, cinnamon teeth said:

say what u want about sucker but the title track has kinda always been that girl :charli:

sucker is her second worst but is still filled with bops... like imagine having breaking up, title track, die tonight and famous on ur worst album? theres also superlove that was supposed to be a bonus track or smth and its just pop perfection

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, evalionisameme said:

Azealia ranking sucker as one of Charlis best- sometimes the mental illness kicks a good take :makeup2:

I love how she can't give a compliment.

Like she has to go "Here's a +1 about you, now here's a -2 about you, now here's another +1 about you, now here's a neutral comment =, now here's another +1, and another -2."

https://i.imgur.com/bErPX2C.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/eg66WzZ.pnghttps://i.imgur.com/T4h12ME.png
🎶 Art decorates space, but music decorates time 🎶

11 minutes ago, AtomicMess said:

I love how she can't give a compliment.

Like she has to go "Here's a +1 about you, now here's a -2 about you, now here's another +1 about you, now here's a neutral comment =, now here's another +1, and another -2."

At this point, she’s just a online personality that made good music 10 years ago. And her "personality" consists exclusively of being nasty and wholly incapable of issuing a compliment or any sort of nicety without following it up with a slap to the face. She seems miserable.

16 minutes ago, MrE said:

At this point, she’s just an online personality that made good music 10 years ago. And her "personality" consists exclusively of being nasty and wholly incapable of issuing a compliment or any sort of nicety without following it up with a slap to the face. She seems miserable.

She has some deep brain damage at this point I must infer- whatever trauma occurred in her life has rotted any ability to be self aware