Fluorine

Charli XCX

49 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Who’s dropping the Brat photoshoot?

hello???

they have some pictures from the shoot on charlixcx.world

and now looking at it… i can kinda understand why brat cover is the way it is, these pictures would do a terrible job at representing the sound of the album lmao

The photoshoot for brat was very random. She could’ve done lights blurred out while dancing in motion in some dark warehouse rave room or something CGI and 3D but kinda went for low key. 

So I’ve just about recovered from brat weekend in Ibiza and wow… that was the best weekend of my life :defeated:

Having been a Charli fan since the TR era, these last few months have been the most satisfying thing to witness. It feels like we’ve always known Charli was cool and the rest of the world is finally waking up to it. Like she’s really grown into the star she was always meant to be. I’m so happy for her and cannot wait to see what she has planned next.

5 minutes ago, taco truck said:

kind of sad apple went from hated to viral... it was my underground indie fave track...:trisha:

new indie fave track is itaiatt, get with the times gorl!

~*RUB RUB RUBBA RUBBA RUB RUB*~

there's gonna be a (non official) brat night near me and i might just go :defeated:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Apart from Von dutch I really liked the roll out, she teased us but we still didn't know everything, but the post release is a mess. Like why did she release the deluxe 3 days later, with the Lorde remix 2 weeks after that and then radio silence? Like if she knew the remix album would take a while, space out the deluxe and the remixes that were ready further apart. Tease us with somethings, give us a snippet of Apple ft Caroline, maybe even a short vocal stem or just some of the instrumental. Post a snippet or picture of her in the studio, some adlibs. Keep the hype going.

Also what is she doing if there are no more singles, music videos or shows comming until mid September?

i think about it all the time fits brat perfectly imo it kinda gives me random myspace artist nobody remembers that you find one day searching on lost myspace

the last rancid girl in a rancid world

tumblr_o12wrv5btd1qj2b14o1_500.gif

and i don't seem to mind