Fluorine

Charli XCX

18 hours ago, rollwithme said:

I’ve never once used the term to describe another girl but you just validated my point in your second comment? :oprah3:

what i meant is pick me is mostly used in mysoginistic contexts... u can say clout chaser/ literally anything else to get ur point across without resorting to vaguely mysoginistic names. pick me mean nothing. obviously i agree that girl is a lunatic for thinking charli copied her in any way i was just commenting on the use of the word

13 hours ago, Wait For Life said:

Me when immediately contradict myself 😭

yall are truly as lacking in reading comprehension skills as when i left... lol 

20 hours ago, rollwithme said:

This is pick me behavior https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTNxBDRM8/

The screenshotted email threads… ou it's serious 

𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕡𝕙𝕒𝕟𝕥𝕠𝕞, 𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕚𝕟 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕖𝕒𝕕 

Isolated PARTYGIRL: Ibiza for those that are interested (for the most part, I strayed away from separating anything that wasn't substantial enough, e.g. there's no 1 min songs just to splice out every single thing, I didn't have the energy lol: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1V5Ed-ZGN83X587t1wtcrUXhwLFoNKEEA?usp=sharing

I haven't listened to each track yet, but it should more or less flow well. Shoutout the some of the users on the Charli reddit for breaking down the tracklist (there are two that I absolutely could not find so I just made it up - they're tracks 22 & 26). Shoutout the person who uploaded this to Soundcloud with the sick cover art (included in the link). 

Open to feedback, also included the full set in one track if anyone wanted to take this to another, more refined level. 

I don’t think holy child really said anything negative at all- I always assumed brat was a reference to charli being called “brat pop” circa sucker which to me meant high paced, bratty vocal led pop music that drew from pop punk slightly. Definitely don’t think the culture was inspired by their usage of the word at all though sadly.

I remember sleigh bells and panic at the disco being labelled as brat pop too during death of a bachelor 

Just finished watching boiler room Ibiza and the Alex Chapman & Zoe Gitter set dragged. It just focused too much on nostalgia/what’s “in” and did not feel as next level as The Dare’s set or even George’s.

I'm not a fan but I just wanna say that today I decided to listen to 365 out of sheer curiosity and I was blown away :dua: She better win AOTY for Brat!

*:・゚✧*:・゚✧。・:*:・゚★。・:*:・゚☆*:・゚✧*:・゚✧

19 hours ago, rollwithme said:

Just finished watching boiler room Ibiza and the Alex Chapman & Zoe Gitter set dragged. It just focused too much on nostalgia/what’s “in” and did not feel as next level as The Dare’s set or even George’s.

The Dare's set was just excellent and hard to beat. I think Zoe and Alex had a fun set, but nothing to write home about. George's set in the first Boiler Room was also better than his set this time (although it was nothing short of great, and the new song he teased dropping next week sounds so good!!). But The Dare man!!!
And I think his set was not rehearsed in front of everyone, the way the others might have been, because even George and Charli were looking at each other at multiple points being surprised or excited about some transitions. They definitely did not know he was gonna play that Frost Children remix of Mean Girls at the end!! So yeah he stole the show and I hope Boiler Room will have him do a full set soon!!

30 minutes ago, track10482984928 said:

this crash show is insane...last show of 2022, dancers had the night off, I got it randomly making an appearance. audio feed is sooo good too

and her VOCALS

lABVyGE.png