Fluorine

Charli XCX

37 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

This fucking classic….

Hide contents

SUNDAY :oprah4:MONDAY:oprah4: CHEWSDAY :oprah4:WENDZDAY :oprah4:THERZDEIGH :oprah4:FRYDAY:oprah4: SATTADAYYYAHHH :oprah4:

forgot about her ty. Can we get some flowers for selfish girl too…….

ABRA - ADDISON RAE - AMAARAE - ARCA - BJÖRK - CARDOPUSHER - CAROLINE POLACHEK - CHARLI XCX - COBRAH - DOJA CAT - DOON KANDA - DUA LIPA - ELLIE GOULDING - ETHEL CAIN - FIONA APPLE - FKA TWIGS - GRIMES - HEIDI MONTAG - JANELLE MONÁE - KALI UCHIS - KELELA - KILO KISH - KISS FACILITY - KYLIE MINOGUE - LANA DEL REY - LORDE - MADONNA - OPN - PHOEBE BRIDGERS - PINKPANTHERESS - ROCHELLE JORDAN - ROSALÍA - SEGA BODEGA - SHYGIRL - SKY FERREIRA - SLAYYYTER - SOPHIE - SZA - T.A.T.U. - TAMARYN - TAYLOR SWIFT - TIM HECKER - TINASHE - TOMMY GENESIS

11 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This fucking classic….

Reveal hidden contents

SUNDAY :oprah4:MONDAY:oprah4: CHEWSDAY :oprah4:WENDZDAY :oprah4:THERZDEIGH :oprah4:FRYDAY:oprah4: SATTADAYYYAHHH :oprah4:

I’M-HIGH-ENOUGH-FROM-ALL-THE-HIGH-PRESSURE.. I-JUST-WANNA-MAKE-MYSELF-BETTERRRR…. :defeated: :defeated: :defeated:

11 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

This fucking classic….

Reveal hidden contents

The instrumental, the melody, HER DELIVERY… Deserved a spot on the standard version 

13 hours ago, Foxes said:

starting to feel like the remix album isn't actually a thing :trisha:

baby don’t forget she said another Full Length Album was coming from the brat-verse… don’t lose faith just yet girl!

17 minutes ago, no1angel said:

Secured blood records drop yesterday and H&M show tickets today :krylie:  God is with me 

Shit I only got the blood records vinyl 😭😭😭😭😭I need these tickets !!!!!

Hello guys, I’m sending a bottle in the ocean 💚 

I managed to got a ticket for the H&M event in London (soooo happy and grateful for that) but I’m from Paris and I could not have a ticket for a +1 it was too late.

I’m scared to travel and go there alone, my boyfriend is also a big charli fan, if anybody has a QR code and will not be able to attend the event please please please consider me 🥹💚 that would be the biggest present ever to be able to go (I won’t if I’m alone..)

take care and thank you 💞

It’s kind of interesting because I truly do believe Duas commercial decline(as I predicted) has lended forward for people like charli and Sabrina carpenter(through TikTok mass algorithm buying) to take her place in dance pop. Audiences are very fickle as seen with Ed Sheeran.

Once you’re gone now you’re effectively gone but can still get a succesful tour so it will be interesting to assess whether Charli wants to keep the pop momentum going but she may have no choice seeing as her fanbase is very cultish- like Lana she may continue to get bigger and bigger.