Fluorine

Charli XCX

19 minutes ago, paltargeist said:

Not to mention everybody’s lyricism including Charles’ own is at their lowest.

This part really tickled me because a lot of it is simply unintelligible.

Everyone’s hating but I will be checking scrobbles in 2 weeks. 

All I’m gonna say is - EVERYONE hated Von dutch when it leaked, but switched like f*ggots when it dropped a few days later. :teehee: Its RYM score started at 2.5 and then shot up to like 3.7 lol.

club classics, so I, everything is romantic, The Apple, I think about it all the time (nick of time interpolation is genius, even if Bon has used it before), and 365 the highlights! And Girl, so confusing of course. I still think I might say something stupid is incredibly misplaced. It should be before ITAIATT or not on this record at all. It really just murders the mood. 

like others are saying, i do wish they had taken into account how the remixes sound and had redone the tracklist. some of these tracks sound weird when keeping the same order as the album. but i absolutely love all of it.

Just now, hypersalad said:

like others are saying, i do wish they had taken into account how the remixes sound and had redone the tracklist. some of these tracks sound weird when keeping the same order as the album. but i absolutely love all of it.

I said this about the deluxe, but I can see it being even worse here, with so many songs missing. It's a missed opportunity. (not that I have listened to the leak, I'll wait patiently for friday)

1 minute ago, hypersalad said:

YES, absolutely. 365 should have been the “new” opener and 360 the “new” closer.

2 minutes ago, rodamik said:

YES, absolutely. 365 should have been the “new” opener and 360 the “new” closer.

agreeeeeeee oh my god the whiplash of starting the remix album with 365 would have taken me OUT in the best way. esp bc she's been using it as her opener on tour!

Just gave a listen; honestly really good and a true remix album. I agree the track listing could've been different but I'm digging a lot of these. Favs after first listen: Club classics, Sympathy, B2B, 365, Everything is romantic, Mean Girls, and I think about it all the time. I definitely need to listen with lyrics in front of me once they're available because some of the features are hard to make out lololol

I expected this to go even harder and push the brat boundaries, but I guess it's a brat thing to not give what feels natural to be the next step

go off Charlene