Fluorine

Charli XCX

So does someone for sure have the entire "album" in their possession that we know is 100% truthful? I put album with quotes cause at this point we don't know if it'll be released like they have it now 

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Who has the album and what is it called??

No one knows the album title, but our saviour UltraSubEclipse has the album and has leaked a bunch of snippets from it :)

"Come to My Party"

"Good Girls"

"I Wanna Be WIth U"

"Bounce"

"Die 4"

"Waterfall"

"Girls Night Out"

"Can You Hear Me?"

Plus Ring in full but it doesn't sound as cohesive as those tracks above, Imma Take You Offline could also be for the album but I'm not sure

No one knows the album title, but our saviour UltraSubEclipse has the album and has leaked a bunch of snippets from it :)

"Come to My Party"

"Good Girls"

"I Wanna Be WIth U"

"Bounce"

"Die 4"

"Waterfall"

"Girls Night Out"

"Can You Hear Me?"

Plus Ring in full but it doesn't sound as cohesive as those tracks above, Imma Take You Offline could also be for the album but I'm not sure

Is USE back online or is his twitter still gone?? someone link me to Can You Hear Me and I Wanna Be With U

At this point I'd take a covers EP since we've heard finished versions of Believe and Wannabe

imagine Charli singing "Barbie Girl" by Aqua, or a PC mix of "EVERYTIME" by Britney

Idk if posted but full lyrics for "can you hear me?" : https://www.google.com.au/amp/s/genius.com/amp/Charli-xcx-can-you-hear-me-lyrics