Fluorine

Charli XCX

Am I the only one around here who's annoyed by that girl? Her every reaction is the same, it's stupid  :crossed:

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro

I hate when a bunch of white gays glorify a black girl because they think shez relatable even though she obviously has more personality in her toe than they could ever have,

then another has the nerve to say shez overrated and "stupid"

honestly just fucking part ways with your internet provider 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I hate when a bunch of white gays glorify a black girl because they think shez relatable even though she obviously has more personality in her toe than they could ever have,

what does race have to do with this?

so advocating racial equality and then shaming someone for their belonging to a different race than the quoted one isn't slightly incoherent?

Does anyone think we will get anything leaked before the "september" original release date when that person is supposedly gonna leak all of XCX3? tbh I keep looking at this thread every day hoping something will happen

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

Does anyone think we will get anything leaked before the "september" original release date when that person is supposedly gonna leak all of XCX3? tbh I keep looking at this thread every day hoping something will happen

same :(

atlantic sucks