Fluorine

Charli XCX

well..... her official artwork is as illiterate though. "..in a xcx.." :deadbanana:

nQUkVnc.png?1

but the queen herself knows what's up. she needs to shout at her graphic designer

xi1O0Hw.png?1

lABVyGE.png

This won't really count as a leak, but here's my audio of ms TKO studio from SOPHIE's gig last december.

I posted it in two parts on my insta and that youtube account ripped it and uploaded it as a "studio Snippet."

try again fatty

e0p7lt9.gif

Enjoy ladies

http://picosong.com/wsfiq

also bumping this for girlies that might have missed it

x

j14CYJi.png

dUgUoVq.gif

dUgUoVq.gif

dUgUoVq.gifdUgUoVq.gifdUgUoVq.gifdUgUoVq.gif

dUgUoVq.gif

dUgUoVq.gif

dUgUoVq.gif

dUgUoVq.gif

please fucking leak something

Also out of curiosity what do you girlies have as your XCX 3 tracklist?

This is mine so far.

DPRnShs.png

(I'm reserving Ms Come To My Party as track 1, I forgot ms No Angel was supposed to be coming too so I need to find a spot for ha.)

Here's mine:

XQHwGWi.png

Also out of curiosity what do you girlies have as your XCX 3 tracklist?

This is mine so far.

DPRnShs.png

(I'm reserving Ms Come To My Party as track 1, I forgot ms No Angel was supposed to be coming too so I need to find a spot for ha.)

oTFHRDY.png

i wanna be with u is supposed to be track 10 but i can't find it

i used to be casady  :teehee: 

good morning angelz looking through this thread it seems No angel and Cum 2 My Party haven't leaked. Let's change that

dUgUoVq.gif

d63yq15-3111241c-203c-4c68-b6a1-861d09a7

okay girlies soundcloud.com/stonem1lker has a snippet of the official mix for midnight and other things (not sure if its posted here yet) 

dUgUoVq.gif

okay girlies soundcloud.com/stonem1lker has a snippet of the official mix for midnight and other things (not sure if its posted here yet)

dUgUoVq.gif

is not, help some sisters out.

We thirsty for some reportings.

Also she liked my insta post of the no angel snippet.

he's a scammer!!!!!!

Oh nvm

j14CYJi.png

he's a scammer!!!!!!

oh whats tea girlie..... tell usz! lol i mean i wasnt expecting that they will be No Angel (leak it babes).mp3 because theyre a bjork stan lol

dUgUoVq.gif