This is a stupid question but I've never bought anything signed... are the box sets really autographed by Halsey? How do we know someone else didn't sign them?

Well artists usually show a picture of them signing the top of what is a stack of albums/posters/etc. but wouldn't it be false advertising if she didn't actually sign them? I'm sure there's nothing to worry about, she's legit.

This is a stupid question but I've never bought anything signed... are the box sets really autographed by Halsey? How do we know someone else didn't sign them?

She would get in trouble for false advertising. Like yeah sometimes things will have a photocopy of the signature but that's usually only if the artist is huge and doesn't have time (like those one direction converse with all their names, I don't think they signed every pair, they just signed one "master copy")

smile.gif

Lmao, I must've been seeing things. I'm such a mess :rip:

But I'm glad Target has it so I don't have to spend $40 to get it with the box set

I spend 290 zł on box set with delivery and it's like almost $80 ;______;

From the Target CD listing:

"See inside CD for details on how to win a Badlands Getaway with Halsey. No purchase necessary. Starting 8/28/15, visit www.iamhalsey.com/badlandsgetaway for more information, including details to get a free online code to play the game, end date and official rules. Void in AL, HI and where prohibited. Open to legal US residents age 13+."

YASSSSSS THIS THREAD

I just discovered Halsey today and I've got Room 93 & what's released of BADLANDS on repeat.

New Americana is bae omg.

And Halsey's voice reminds me of a girl in my year SO MUCH OH MY GOD.

tumblr_or3tpeCeWc1rtq3bfo1_400.gif