Eulonzo

Britney Spears

My parents are in Planet Hollywood for the second time this weekend, sending me picture of the Britney store and displays... while I'm sitting at home across the country doing homework. The envy right now is real.

MkWI4Ns.png

honestly they must pay him really well everytime because i have no idea why him and darkchild always come back when theyre shit never makes the cut

yeah but also danja really likes working with britney too...i dont understand why they dropped them from britney jean; femme fatale i can understand because they a) wanted to go more electronic b) probably wanted a change as danja had done the last two albums. but britney jean was initially supposed to be Blackout 2.0, so why didn't they keep danja and follow up through with that instead of hiring will.i.am? personally, i dont think BJ is that bad of an album, but the production on songs like It Should Be Easy leaves a lot to be desired; the best thing about Danja was that he didn't autotune Britney's voice that much, it was more vocal effects.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

britney jean was her weakest album in years, its not a bad record but its not that great either outside of 2 genuinely good moments, the rest is very throw away.

i wish shed go more urban this time around, im finding the dance/pop stuff with her a little stale at this point.

the electronic stuff is SO boring now, she overdid it on Femme Fatale and should have avoided it completely on BJ. i want something fre$h for B9

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i dont think BJ is that bad of an album, but the production on songs like It Should Be Easy leaves a lot to be desired; the best thing about Danja was that he didn't autotune Britney's voice that much, it was more vocal effects.

It should be the easy is literally the best song on the album though.

While those songs are cute, It should be the easy is literally the best song on the album.

if brit wasn't so autotuned + will.i.am wasn't on the track, it would be way better. dont get me wrong, it's still a hot track but there's definite room for improvement

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The full thing she is hilarious, a true natural lol

+ the first one is a hottie

I can't believe some people still say she's the same distant person from the Femme Fatale tour, you can SO tell that Britney is BACK in this video!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I can't believe some people still say she's the same distant person from the Femme Fatale tour, you can SO tell that Britney is BACK in this video!

She is a shy person and let's be honest some of us stand over react and might scare her, I think they need to play it cool when they meet her because while we have tons of weird smiles we also have tons of great pictures from the FF era M&G, I think it's just the way you approach her.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif