Eulonzo

Britney Spears

its a fan made album that someone made by altering the acapella versions of the tracks. it's surprisingly well done, Break the Ice and If U Seek Amy do actually sound like they're live. 

Womanizer is SO bad tho :rip: It's also off pitch and off beat.... meSS

and Gimme More is a mess. :toofunny:  

lABVyGE.png

omg i forgot about those two :rip: some tracks just don't need unplugged versions!

Trip To Your Heart is another one, it's a good version but the vocals are so autotuned it doesn't seem natural :toofunny:

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

omg i forgot about those two :rip: some tracks just don't need unplugged versions!

Trip To Your Heart is another one, it's a good version but the vocals are so autotuned it doesn't seem natural :toofunny:

i also realized that Don't Keep Me Waiting would be a cute Charli XCX song. the bridge screams Charlotte tbh

lABVyGE.png

I think the "He about to lose me" unplugged version is the best. It sounds spectacular, the only one I actually downloaded.

I think the "He about to lose me" unplugged version is the best. It sounds spectacular, the only one I actually downloaded.

He About To Lose Me is so fucking good. :crying:

lABVyGE.png

she should cover it. it could also fit on the punk album tbh

i would honestly live for Charli doing a whole Britney cover album. she could so do Don't Keep Me Waiting, I'm A Slave 4 U and Toxic.

Break the Ice though! it sounds so mystical and ahhhh

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

When asked if his song with Britney was coming soon, DJ Mustard responded, "yep."

#B9 is coming to slay us :crying:

Well, if you think about it...the earliest it can come is late January, because they will not release a song during the peak of the Adele domination, or during Christmas time...so 2,5 months at least.

I was like reading all the shit y'all we're talking about and I saw somebody saying that people don't take Britney seriously. Yeah, that's why all the main bitches in pop are fans and follow her steps and all the indie girls are like "yeah Britney is the only mainstream I listen too".

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Could someone point me in the direction of the list of Britney unreleased songs/demos by the album/era they were meant for?

I googled and found nothing .__. I would really appreciate it, cause I want to sort my collection... It's a mess.

i am nothing and should be everything

Could someone point me in the direction of the list of Britney unreleased songs/demos by the album/era they were meant for?

I googled and found nothing .__. I would really appreciate it, cause I want to sort my collection... It's a mess.

@@Baby V Alex compiled a list of demos + unreleased songs with their eras, you can check them here:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19GmpxjlNLon6MwQ_QlTcOUkAT6dICu7abmyCY3R0yqo/edit#gid=0 (unreleased)

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1WqZj6JrRE4Hv5E9NJtnu4VlZBun6KzBoszc6Hcw_vrE/edit#gid=0 (demos)

the only thing it doesn't include is the Blackout demos, but that's pretty straight-forward as every track on the album (including the bonus tracks) has a demo, except for Piece of Me + Toy Soldier. Radar has a debatable demo, Freakshow has a demo snippet and Gimme More has an early mix with lower backing vocals

OAjeWdG.jpg?1