Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I agree on Britney's unreleased being awesome. Seriously most of the songs there do have the potential to be released and it sucks how so many of the songs she wrote/co-wrote never got out officially.

"Strangest Love," "Unbroken," "Am I a Sinner," "Hooked On" are all SO good.

I hope there'll be some kind of boxed set too.

Edit: Oh, by the way, I neve heard of "Burn"... can I have that?

brit is guiltiest pop pleasure for me. soooo many great tracks over such a long career, i always give her music a spin when a new album is out.

britney jean was a big non-event though, it all felt very uninspired. femme fatale was good though, lots of fun.

for me in the zone and blackout are her best though. circus is cute too, though it has some really crap songs on it.

brit is guiltiest pop pleasure for me. soooo many great tracks over such a long career, i always give her music a spin when a new album is out.

britney jean was a big non-event though, it all felt very uninspired. femme fatale was good though, lots of fun.

for me in the zone and blackout are her best though. circus is cute too, though it has some really crap songs on it.

ugh I hate when people call Brit a "guilty pleasure" :toofunny:

Nonetheless, flawless taste :stareney2:

It's because nobody takes her seriously. :toofunny:

Bc her label makes her look stupid and she accepts roles like JTV which make her look like an idiot, even though she's so talented

SHE MADE THE POP BIBLE THAT IS ITZ FOR GODS SAKES

Bc her label makes her look stupid and she accepts roles like JTV which make her look like an idiot, even though she's so talented

SHE MADE THE POP BIBLE THAT IS ITZ FOR GODS SAKES

I think she's a great person and everything but she has peaked in talent. Lucky will forever be one of my favorite songs though.

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

I think the only way people will ever start to consider taking Britney seriously is if she sings live. I always say it over and over again and I'm always frustrated how she can actually sing and has a good voice but she mimics everything.

I am not talking about the reasons as to why she does it, if it's the label or whatever, because in the end what people will always judge Brit herself. I remember how at the Femme Fatale Tour show I attended it was clear that she was singing some songs (like "Up n' Down") and she sounded good, so why not try to incorporate live vocals to more songs???

I think she's a great person and everything but she has peaked in talent. Lucky will forever be one of my favorite songs though.

Lucky is so good. I can't decide between that, Everytime and Hold it against me as which is her best song. Those 3 are amazing.

But then there is also Circus, Out from under, Till it's gone...so many gems.

yet she continues to make the best pop music of every bitch in the game (ignoring Britney Jean)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

:w8ing: she's the only bubblegum pop artist to live past 2008. but there are much better younger artists who are taking that image and are going much further (LIZ, ThatPoppy, Kesha when she did pop, etc.)

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

the fuck is this from tho

its a fan made album that someone made by altering the acapella versions of the tracks. it's surprisingly well done, Break the Ice and If U Seek Amy do actually sound like they're live. 

:w8ing: she's the only bubblegum pop artist to live past 2008. but there are much better younger artists who are taking that image and are going much further (LIZ, ThatPoppy, Kesha when she did pop, etc.)

PUH-LEASE, none of these youngsters can do it like Britney (not even Kesha, as much as i adore her).

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

its a fan made album that someone made by altering the acapella versions of the tracks. it's surprisingly well done, Break the Ice and If U Seek Amy do actually sound like they're live. 

PUH-LEASE, none of these youngsters can do it like Britney (not even Kesha, as much as i adore her).

Britney can't even do herself anymore.

425.spears.britney2.120607.jpg

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

you're not missing anything with Everybody or Outta This World, but Get Back is INCREDIBLE.

I see why they're all bonus tracks. Get Back is the best of the three, but it's still not very good imo. It sounds unfinished 

BzhmW.png

I see why they're all bonus tracks. Get Back is the best of the three, but it's still not very good imo. It sounds unfinished 

excuse me but.....no. everything about it is really really great, from the breathy vocals to the lines and the production. "got the kinda body that make you wanna spend cash/shake it like you seem em do in it the videos". ugh. fuck me britney. 

OAjeWdG.jpg?1