Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I wish we had more demos from her first 2 albums

demos or unreleased? bc apparently britney doesn't record many demos as she prefers to go straight into the studio, lay down her vocals and go (blackout's the only one that she really has done) 

I wish she would dish out another great record like Blackout ... it's still so fresh!

agreed! i listen to it daily and it still sounds like it could be released today

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

demos or unreleased? bc apparently britney doesn't record many demos as she prefers to go straight into the studio, lay down her vocals and go (blackout's the only one that she really has done) 

agreed! i listen to it daily and it still sounds like it could be released today

Haha because Brit does not appreciate more vocals than neccecary x)

Yeah it's so great! Circus was awesome aswell but Blackout is so fucking flawless

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Haha because Brit does not appreciate more vocals than neccecary x)

Yeah it's so great! Circus was awesome aswell but Blackout is so fucking flawless

lmao tbh

ehhh i don't think Circus was as good, it was a nice happy album, but her top 3 for me will always be Blackout, then In the Zone and Britney

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

demos, I'm sure there's different versions of the singles from BOMT

BzhmW.png

There are some alternative versions on Baby V Alex's list that I don't have and I'm really thoughtful now. I might go and hunt down these demos.

An alternativ version of "Over to You Now"? The most epic song about anal sex? I'M DOWN FOR IT.

There are some alternative versions on Baby V Alex's list that I don't have and I'm really thoughtful now. I might go and hunt down these demos.

An alternativ version of "Over to You Now"? The most epic song about anal sex? I'M DOWN FOR IT.

IKR? people used to say it was about oral sex and I was like "do you know what basement refers to?"

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

IKR? people used to say it was about oral sex and I was like "do you know what basement refers to?"

It's an anthem, seriously. I listen to it SO often. :toofunny:

"You'll need some juice but you'll love it once you get it." - Brit knows what's real.

By the way, I bought the singles box set and it's on its way, almost here. :defeated: I am so happy for it. :defeated: