Eulonzo

Britney Spears

I really do think it's a poor decision to release a collab as a lead single, especially when the artist isn't that hot, but her last single was also a collab :/

BzhmW.png

I really do think it's a poor decision to release a collab as a lead single, especially when the artist isn't that hot, but her last single was also a collab :/

yeah but G-Eazy a) doesn't have a ton of bad press b) is actually able to tour c) is gonna be the next hot thing (iggy was on her way out when PG was released). Me Against the Music was a lead single and it wasn't awful, would've done better without the radio ban

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Iggy now G Easy like why the white rappers tbh like not trying to make this a thing but it makes Britney look bad

As said before, she's trying to hop onto the next hot thing. Iggy was last her date when PG was released, but G-Eazy is gonna get big soon.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

As said before, she's trying to hop onto the next hot thing. Iggy was last her date when PG was released, but G-Eazy is gonna get big soon.

Idts like he's kinda been in the public eye for a while now, he's just not gonna take off any higher, but whatever I get what she's thinking.

Idts like he's kinda been in the public eye for a while now, he's just not gonna take off any higher, but whatever I get what she's thinking.

Not really, he's pretty much a neaux1curr

OAjeWdG.jpg?1