Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Umm Britney acknowledged Charli XCX 

https://twitter.com/britneyspears/status/754356249555193856

I don't know what to think of this, it might be a hint or something since the only other celebrity she tweeted back was Calvin Harris since the single release

I saw this earlier on break and freaked out :defeated: i hope it's a hint. i remember when Britney said something about loving Rihanna's "S&M" before it was confirmed that they collabed on a remix, so i have hope.

H0bDaqU.gif

I saw this earlier on break and freaked out :defeated: i hope it's a hint. i remember when Britney said something about loving Rihanna's "S&M" before it was confirmed that they collabed on a remix, so i have hope.

Charli did some work for Britney during the BJ era but it was rejected

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

i was thinking she did, couldn't really remember though

Yeah it's a shame really, a LOT of the potential stuff for BJ would have been excellent and much better than the lazy mess we got. I heard a lot of producers apparently pulled their stuff out of the album because they found out Britney wasn't going to promote

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Yeah it's a shame really, a LOT of the potential stuff for BJ would have been excellent and much better than the lazy mess we got. I heard a lot of producers apparently pulled their stuff out of the album because they found out Britney wasn't going to promote

Her work was probably with William Orbit so I doubt it was rejected because of that, also the album has some big names on it so I doubt Britney lost many tracks because the lack of promotion. The problem was will.i.am

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Her work was probably with William Orbit so I doubt it was rejected because of that, also the album has some big names on it so I doubt Britney lost many tracks because the lack of promotion. The problem was will.i.am

Yeah it was just a rumour but it was interesting nonetheless. BJ could have worked as her most personal album if she'd a) actually written the lyrics b) actually recorded the songs c) given at least 1 fuck about the era d) no will

OAjeWdG.jpg?1