Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Why is it that her team always scraps the first videos and then there's a petition online to release the original?  :wtf2:

Gimme More, Perfume, and now Make Me... wtf

TjmiIK4.png

Why is it that her team always scraps the first videos and then there's a petition online to release the original? :wtf2:

Gimme More, Perfume, and now Make Me... wtf

Don't forget the WB orgy scene

Tragic. Her last era

A multi million dollar singer that is basically a manufactured on, can't have a well produced music video or album artwork. Can someone explain this to me?

didn't the original if you wanna seek amy concept leak some time ago?

but why is this a reoccurring thing??? does her team like, dumb her down so it's more meaningless or something? I don't get the point at all

TjmiIK4.png

but why is this a reoccurring thing??? does her team like, dumb her down so it's more meaningless or something? I don't get the point at all

it also happened with west coast and ultraviolence... and those are only the ones we know of. i guess it's just that labels don't want to put their "material" under a risk by letting them release a video that could provoke or cause a scandal.

i76mrxw.png 

no..... I won't take this

so basically what was to be her best video ever became THIS??! what a catastrophe. and regarding the album cover - really???? okay Chapelle's stuff didn't work out but Jesus, like her team couldn't have at least pulled together another quick album shoot? honestly using a video still for an album cover is so corny. literally Pink Friday Roman Reloaded The Re-Up teas. so what now? the booklet will just be full of stills from the freaking "Make Me" video? wtf. mad.

H0bDaqU.gif

should've cancelled the release like DWUW tbh

this won't be her last album though @ she had to resign her contract to even release this one

might be the last visual though for the album after blowing through most of the budget

BzhmW.png

Why are we blaming Britney tho

MTE. That girl barely has a say in what she eats for breakfast. Her label definitely doesn't care for her opinion of a music video lmao.  :(

TjmiIK4.png