Eulonzo

Britney Spears

Why are we blaming Britney tho

Because she was actively involved in the decision according to people in her team

She supposedly hated the cover for Make Me because of the outfit and canned the rest of the LaChapelle shoot

BzhmW.png

Because she was actively involved in the decision according to people in her team

She supposedly hated the cover for Make Me because of the outfit and canned the rest of the LaChapelle shoot

Okay she is Britney Spears. She's the definition of a label puppet. They can say she was involved all they want but we know she wasn't. She probably didn't even know her album was titled Glory until her team tweeted it for her! And she wasn't even present for the recording of her last album  :hooker:

TjmiIK4.png

Why are there two rumours circulating? One is that LaChapelle got angry at Brit because she didn't want to do everything he said, there's footage of her saying "I don't like this" or something on the set. He got angry and didn't want his name attached to the project anymore

FzytWEW.png

Why are there two rumours circulating? One is that LaChapelle got angry at Brit because she didn't want to do everything he said, there's footage of her saying "I don't like this" or something on the set. He got angry and didn't want his name attached to the project anymore

What rumors?

Both re: the video suggest she had just as much of a say in the project

The one I posted was about the album art and was from a very reliable user on PJ

BzhmW.png

Okay she is Britney Spears. She's the definition of a label puppet. They can say she was involved all they want but we know she wasn't. She probably didn't even know her album was titled Glory until her team tweeted it for her! And she wasn't even present for the recording of her last album :hooker:

She has had a LOT bigger say in this campaign than you think, a lot of creative decisions were down to her

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The footage of her saying "I don't like this" is taken out of context, you can see in the video that everyone (including Britney herself) starts laughing. The problem supposedly arose when Britney found out about the G-Eazy scene; she had been filmed just standing next to him and a double was used to pretend that the two were having sex. When Britney found out about this, she reportedly wanted the scene reshot/removed. LaChapelle refused to take it out and thus removed his name from the project and took away the original album art.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

The footage of her saying "I don't like this" is taken out of context, you can see in the video that everyone (including Britney herself) starts laughing. The problem supposedly arose when Britney found out about the G-Eazy scene; she had been filmed just standing next to him and a double was used to pretend that the two were having sex. When Britney found out about this, she reportedly wanted the scene reshot/removed. LaChapelle refused to take it out and thus removed his name from the project and took away the original album art.

Ahhhhhh okay. Needless to say, my point still remains, she didn't like a part of the video and the director didn't agree

FzytWEW.png

Ahhhhhh okay. Needless to say, my point still remains, she didn't like a part of the video and the director didn't agree

But if it really is like HEARTCORE says, I can totally understand the whole thing. still, the new video is trash

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

Honestly neither videos are that great lmao. I'm excited for Clumsy though  :party:

TjmiIK4.png

So I used to say that Britney was my least favorite album from her but I've been listening to it more recently and it's really good actually. "Cinderella" is so awesome. I also have a t-shirt with the album cover on it so I'm glad I'm finally enjoying the album as a whole more.

H0bDaqU.gif

So I used to say that Britney was my least favorite album from her but I've been listening to it more recently and it's really good actually. "Cinderella" is so awesome. I also have a t-shirt with the album cover on it so I'm glad I'm finally enjoying the album as a whole more.

Britney Jean exists  :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

The holy Spearit trinity is Blackout, In the Zone + Britney

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Blackout and In The Zone  :legend: timeless, legendary records of our generation

TjmiIK4.png

Britney Jean exists :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio: :biblio:

The holy Spearit trinity is Blackout, In the Zone + Britney

yeaaaaah I know........ I was not educated okay

but I think I may agree with your trinity. Femme Fatale and Oops are right up there too though.

H0bDaqU.gif