Eulonzo

Britney Spears

so it turns out that the setlist was real....but it doesn't matter cause she absolutely S L A Y E D last night:

new intro:

slay on me:

fuck me:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t3ow4Wr7XG4

slayme more:

womanizer breakdown:

https://twitter.com/pieceofbritney/status/698801561481379840

work bitch breakdown:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwjGDfwQi8/

i love rock & roll:

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBwikZNyMbw/

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Interview with Brit's manager last night:

The album is 80% done and it's Britney's favourite so far (although she pretty much says that with every album)

It's very different for Britney and not as straightforward pop like her previous albums; more like "Britney meets The Weeknd"

It has an interesting vibe

Britney sounds amazing and her vocals are some of her best in a long time

Britney's written a lot for it and Larry thinks it will be pretty big

The album is currently untitled

It's possible that Piece of Me 2.0 will be the associate tour act for the album

There's a possibility that Britney will bring POM for a 3 week tour in Asia and Europe; however this is not set in stone and is only a possibility at the moment

They could extended Vegas beyond 2017 if they wanted to

Britney is now able to promote outside of Vegas; however, it cannot be near to the location where she's doing POM

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

omg I'm very excited by the thought of a new album. I actually still jam to Britney Jean, judge me.

eh BJ wasn't as bad as ppl made it out to be...sure there were some duds like Body Ache but then you have KILLER tracks like Work Bitch, It Should Be Easy +  Don't Cry and some C+ songs like Passenger. it's not her best album but it wasn't a horrific piece of work, they just shouldn't have called it her most personal (that award goes to Blackout imo)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

eh BJ wasn't as bad as ppl made it out to be...sure there were some duds like Body Ache but then you have KILLER tracks like Work Bitch, It Should Be Easy + Don't Cry and some C+ songs like Passenger. it's not her best album but it wasn't a horrific piece of work, they just shouldn't have called it her most personal (that award goes to Blackout imo)

Blackout???? :stareney2:

Name one personal song other than WSIBS..

Do you think there is any chance that she will do promo (interviews and performances) once the lead single is out? Competition is really high this year I dont know if a song can succeed just off of her name.

Do you think there is any chance that she will do promo (interviews and performances) once the lead single is out? Competition is really high this year I dont know if a song can succeed just off of her name.

Performances will be tricky because of her contract, but lots of interviews I would hope

Blackout???? :stareney2:

Name one personal song other than WSIBS..

literally almost the entirety of the album is personal and represents exactly who she was at the time of its creation/release...

Gimme More - her relationship with the media and press

Piece of Me - same as Gimme More

Break the Ice - the intro is about her career 

Heaven on Earth - Kevin, "catch me if i jump/will you catch me?" is about her descent into madness

Get Naked - represents the new sexual Britney

Freakshow - fame and her career again

Toy Soldier - about how shit of a husband Kevin was

Hot As Ice - she's full of contradictions as a person

Why Should I Be Sad? - obvious

Get Back - "if you can't take it then get back" is telling the media and GP that if they can't handle this new britney, then they need to leave her alone

She is able to do promo now, Larry confirmed that the new contract allows her to do promotion + performances just as long as it's not in the Vegas area.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Performances will be tricky because of her contract, but lots of interviews I would hope

literally almost the entirety of the album is personal and represents exactly who she was at the time of its creation/release...

Gimme More - her relationship with the media and press

Piece of Me - same as Gimme More

Break the Ice - the intro is about her career 

Heaven on Earth - Kevin, "catch me if i jump/will you catch me?" is about her descent into madness

Get Naked - represents the new sexual Britney

Freakshow - fame and her career again

Toy Soldier - about how shit of a husband Kevin was

Hot As Ice - she's full of contradictions as a person

Why Should I Be Sad? - obvious

Get Back - "if you can't take it then get back" is telling the media and GP that if they can't handle this new britney, then they need to leave her alone

She is able to do promo now, Larry confirmed that the new contract allows her to do promotion + performances just as long as it's not in the Vegas area.

THIS! But for me personally In The Zone is her most personal album. Then Blackout and then Circus. Britney Jean is ok, I like it, Perfume hit me after 2/3 days of not listening to it.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

THIS! But for me personally In The Zone is her most personal album. Then Blackout and then Circus. Britney Jean is ok, I like it, Perfume hit me after 2/3 days of not listening to it.

Perfume, Alien and Brightest Morning Star are the only real personal songs from the album, they really shouldn't have billed it as her most personal

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Just finished working out to Britney songs and I swear this has been the best experience I literally feel like I'm her

:)

I make my spin instructor play at least one Britney track when I take her class every week  :fabcat:

party.gif?w=1100