Eulonzo

Britney Spears

BFB and TTYH killed FF for me

TTYH is amazing tho, what :crying: Big Fat Bass is one of my least favorite on the album. 

The trinity from FF: Inside Out / Don't Keep Me Waiting / How I Roll or He About To Lose Me (depending on the mood).

lABVyGE.png

TTYH is amazing tho, what :crying: Big Fat Bass is one of my least favorite on the album.

The trinity from FF: Inside Out / Don't Keep Me Waiting / How I Roll or He About To Lose Me (depending on the mood).

I like most of the songs but idk those 2 just kill the album for me :/

"Big Fat Bass" is annoying and will.i.am is terrible and that's why Britney Jean sucked.

Blackout > Circus > Femme Fatale > the others.

"Piece of Me"/"Break the Ice"/"Gimme More"/"Outta This World"/"Radar" =  :defeated:.

"Big Fat Bass" is annoying and will.i.am is terrible and that's why Britney Jean sucked.

Blackout > Circus > Femme Fatale > the others.

"Piece of Me"/"Break the Ice"/"Gimme More"/"Outta This World"/"Radar" =  :defeated:.

But sis...Big Fat Bass is on Femme Fatale.

Besides, it's my favorite song from that album so let's not.

He said that Big Fat Bass, the only Will.I.Am produced track on Femme Fatale was the worst, and that Britney Jean was crap as well because it was mostly BJ produced.

lABVyGE.png

What @@Sucker said.

Big Fat Bass isn't that bad, it's just will.i.am's part that is

Also Outta This World is the worst track from Blackout

Say what.

How can you like "Everybody" better than "Outta This World"? Sometimes I wish "Everybody" never existed because there are so many great Blackout outtakes that she could've put there instead.

What @@Sucker said.

Say what.

How can you like "Everybody" better than "Outta This World"? Sometimes I wish "Everybody" never existed because there are so many great Blackout outtakes that she could've put there instead.

Everybody is not much better, but Outta This World is just a (worse) Heaven on Earth 2.0. it has no need for existing. Get Back is the ONLY worthwhile bonus track for Blackout, and it's absolutely amazing. imo, reworked versions of 911, Dramatic + Kiss You All Over should have replaced Everybody + Outta This World.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Everybody is not much better, but Outta This World is just a (worse) Heaven on Earth 2.0. it has no need for existing. Get Back is the ONLY worthwhile bonus track for Blackout, and it's absolutely amazing. imo, reworked versions of 911, Dramatic + Kiss You All Over should have replaced Everybody + Outta This World.

I've read before that "Get Back" was supposed to be the first single from the album and I found it so interesting. Well, it's not my favourite bonus because I like "Outta This World" better but I agree on its amazingness.

And I think "Hooked On" should've replaced "Everybody." I also LOVE "Welcome to Me" and I would love to hear how a finished version of that would've sounded.

I've read before that "Get Back" was supposed to be the first single from the album and I found it so interesting. Well, it's not my favourite bonus because I like "Outta This World" better but I agree on its amazingness.

And I think "Hooked On" should've replaced "Everybody." I also LOVE "Welcome to Me" and I would love to hear how a finished version of that would've sounded.

yeah Get Back was originally supposed to be the lead single but then things changed after the leak of virtually the whole album. britney wasn't sure if she wanted it to still be on the album and decided last-minute that she did want it, which is why it got relegated to bonus Target track status instead of standard edition. Get Back is SO superior to Outta This World, the breathy vocals and "Danja, bring it back" are EVERYTHING

Hooked On is good too, it's cool how the lyrics are so so sad but the song itself is quite upbeat. Never really listened to WTM that much of I'm honest (although it was intended for ITZ, not blackout)

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

yeah Get Back was originally supposed to be the lead single but then things changed after the leak of virtually the whole album. britney wasn't sure if she wanted it to still be on the album and decided last-minute that she did want it, which is why it got relegated to bonus Target track status instead of standard edition. Get Back is SO superior to Outta This World, the breathy vocals and "Danja, bring it back" are EVERYTHING

Hooked On is good too, it's cool how the lyrics are so so sad but the song itself is quite upbeat. Never really listened to WTM that much of I'm honest (although it was intended for ITZ, not blackout)

But the Target bonus track is "Outta This World" instead of "Get Back." The latter is just on the deluxe iTunes version and the Japanese version of the album.

Wow, I could swear "Welcome to Me" was from Blackout. It's a bop. Talking about unreleased music, by the way, I'm sure I'll be murdered the day "Secret" leaks, it's SO FUCKING GOOD.

If the demo version of Everybody had been on the album and Let Go and Baby Boy replaced WSIBS it would've been perf

But the Target bonus track is "Outta This World" instead of "Get Back." The latter is just on the deluxe iTunes version and the Japanese version of the album.

Wow, I could swear "Welcome to Me" was from Blackout. It's a bop. Talking about unreleased music, by the way, I'm sure I'll be murdered the day "Secret" leaks, it's SO FUCKING GOOD.

im a MESS, i meant that Get Back was just a bonus track, not a Target one lol. but yeah it was supposed to be on the standard edition.

her unreleased stuff is SO good honestly. Rock Star, 911, Dramatic, Hooked On, Baby Boy, She'll Never Be Me, When I Say So, Guilty and Tell Me What You're Sippin' On are my faves. i hope that when the day comes that an ultimate boxset is released with all her albums, the unreleased tracks are included, along with full versions of Rebellion, Burn, Peep Show and Secret.

If the demo version of Everybody had been on the album and Let Go and Baby Boy replaced WSIBS it would've been perf

Blackout is perf wyd....and especially WSIBS like HELLO that track was the best closer for the album. its so sad and bitter and hurt and you can feel all Britney's emotions in it. Baby Boy + Let Go should've made the cut, but idt any tracks should have been replaced.

OAjeWdG.jpg?1