Sign in to follow this  
Harlem

Revenge

The episode where Amanda died aired in the UK tonight. I am livid. Why did the writers kill her off ffs I loved her and wanted her to have a happy ending with Jack and the baby. She was great. I am gutted. Fantastic episode though!

20r46kx.jpg

:wtf2: at jack throughout the entire first episode of the new season for shading amanda. like, are u 4 real? 

amanda putting thru his shit after all this time trying to fix it for them and now he does this. he's getting on my last nerves  :willcut:

EQFO7rX.png

Poll: Is Emily a vilain or a revenge heroine?? I am so addicted to this series I just can't. One of the things I like the most is that no one is entirely goody 2 shoes. They all are little devils from time to time.

Who do you think shot Emily?

I think was jack. Toatlly agree with @@Rebel he is so annoying Hope Victoria kills him in style with some expensive sculpture with a phallic format

glgcDdT.gif

WHO TRIED TO KILL CONRAD?

tbh I love Aidan, they need to stop trying to make him secretly evil and jealous because Jack is the furthest thing from Emily's true love or whatever.

why is Patrick hooking up with Nolan??

I think Aidan tried to kill Conrad so Emily would stop her revenge. I think he was going to kill 2 birds with one stone: kill Conrad and incriminate Victoria. Jack is too much of a annoying creature. SOmeone kill him please :usrs:

glgcDdT.gif

why is Patrick hooking up with Nolan??

I think Aidan tried to kill Conrad so Emily would stop her revenge. I think he was going to kill 2 birds with one stone: kill Conrad and incriminate Victoria. Jack is too much of a annoying creature. SOmeone kill him please :usrs:

I don't know, but I'm ALL up for Patrick and Nolan fucking, hooray.

Yeah, I think Aidan did it too, but only because HE CARES ABOUT EMILY AND IS HER TRUE LOVE FUCK JACK.

Jack is so annoying. I hope he dies.

Charlotte has also been an annoying bitch lately.

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

I don't know, but I'm ALL up for Patrick and Nolan fucking, hooray. :creepna2:

Yeah, I think Aidan did it too, but only because HE CARES ABOUT EMILY AND IS HER TRUE LOVE FUCK JACK. :smile:

Jack is so annoying. I hope he dies. :smile:

Charlotte has also been an annoying bitch lately. :lanasrs:  no Charlotte is on to Emily and we need a evil Charlotte :brows:

I don't understand one thing tho: if Takeda was so powerful how came no one came after Aidan for killing him?? Why Daniel isn't being persued by the Iniciative?? Suddenly the entire organization disapair

glgcDdT.gif