teethclick

The Pretty Reckless

I can't at "Kill Me" being left out from the final tracklist :(

I'd kill for a lossless version, is my favorite single from them and a music video would be a killer.

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

There's a new edition of the LP available in the US store now. Black and white artwork with a grey/white swirl colored record + a Taylor Momsen poster: http://theprettyreckless.merchnow.com/products/171816/the-pretty-reckless-going-to-hell-lp

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

So it would mean a lot if you guys could let this video play, I get points for it in this contest and if you click the blue button that says listen to the pretty reckless and go watch more vids or look at pics or listen to songs, I get points for that too. If you don't actually want to watch the vids, then just let them play in another tab please. Would mean a lot, thanks.

https://www.tunespeak.com/tl/6n8DrFWC

I'm desperate and determined  :defeated:

Watched it for you @@mermaid motel.

Dear Sister is nice. I am anticipating this album so much it's not even funny. I feel like it's going to be leaking any day now and I have so much homework to do. I need to get it all out of the way before it does so I can spend all my time listening to it.  :ohno:

Why'd You Bring a Shotgun to the Party http://momsenofficial.tumblr.com/post/78791667060/the-pretty-reckless-whyd-you-bring-a-shotgun-to

wheres that from?

As in who leaked it? Not 100% sure, but I tried looking that night and pretty sure it came from here

Watched it for you @@mermaid motel.

Dear Sister is nice. I am anticipating this album so much it's not even funny. I feel like it's going to be leaking any day now and I have so much homework to do. I need to get it all out of the way before it does so I can spend all my time listening to it.  :ohno:

Thank you so much for watching btw :')