Sign in to follow this  
AKA Lizzy Grant

Lana's LA House Broken Into - And New House

Apparently someone broke into Lana's LA house and started camping in her backyard. Not to mention all the fans that camped outside Francesco's apartment in NY. I feel really bad for her, she acts so sweet and nice about everything but all these delusional fans are taking her for granted.

TMZ is reporting that because of the backyard break in that she just bought a  3 million dollar house in Malibu, "The Fans scared me off". BUT They gave tons of info about the new house, that it has 3 bed 4 bath and is 2,860 SQ FT. I already found the house but I'm not going to link it for obvious reasons.

IS5msmnrg0q0td1000000000.jpg

Demos_copy.png

Lana might have bought this place, or it could all be just a story. if she did buy it, it could be just a investment property that she might have redone, and flip for an extra million or two, for other places.. or even a beach getaway place, that she may not even use.. who knows.. it is giving some nice views, but i can see it being a very dangerous place to live, due to how low lying it is to the ocean level, as well as the chances of flood/rockslides/tsunamis washing away the entire streets around that level.. expecially in these times we are in..

if she plans to live there some of the time, she should have a small escape helicopter too, perhaps on the roof somewhere..or just get that penthouse suite in manhattan.

The hyper emotional- obsessive type of fan personality really seems attracted to the perception of 'LDR'.. thats something she likely didnt see happening earlier on, and being a relatively introverted and shy person (which is perfectly fine IMO),also draws people in. When an artists develops that kind of thing, they really should be careful, as it can attract some pretty crazy and disturbed people. If its just the music, thats one thing.. but when things go alot deeper and people really start to like you to a obsessive level, it must have her singing 'you got me all freaked out tonight'.. alot of fans are really young and likely will move onto other obsessions as the year(s) rolls on..

Must suck to want to have your alone time, and have fans camped outside on a street.. smile a little while at first, then gets old pretty fast..

anyway, on a positive note, can't wait for some more music to come out and some live pro live concert footage maybe.. :)

if she plans to live there some of the time, she should have a small escape helicopter too, perhaps on the roof somewhere...

Cannot tell if you're being serious here but I just choked of laughter reading this omg 

I already stupidly spent a solid hour searching for it on Maps before just googling the pics and I'm absolutely not proud of it but it's so EASY to find the sources, I'm deeply doubtful. Considering the site it's been announced on, I'd be super cautious. I need receipts. I HIGHLY doubt someone broke into her house, and I also highly doubt it'd be that easy to find where she moved. Or I'm just delusional and concerned about her privacy, that could be a thing. I can see why it'd cost 3 millions though but I agree that the furniture and overall interior design is hideous, I'm sure she'd manage to make it perfect. The only thing that could hint that it's really her house is the fact that it's secluded from any neighbours, I can see her wishing that. Anyways to this point all I'd like is some selfies from the balcony because the view looks amazing

ZKcaooE.png

It doesn't look like 3 mil $ house to me

yes agree. I think it is mostly priced for the land/lot location. The price for land is crazy in so many places. But still 3 million dollars is too me a huge amount, and i would have bought something different..unless i was bulldozing it and building a brand new home on the lot for another 500-700k..

But I checked houses in the area - a woman can dream - and they were mostly all like, 11 million, 25 million, 60 million etc so it seems actually a super cheap deal for the area, especially that close to the sea and isolated

It's honestly not something I would have expected to discuss here though  :hooker: 

ZKcaooE.png

It doesn't look like 3 mil $ house to me

California's prices are much higher than everywhere else in the US. My familys regular 4 bedroom 2 bath house in the outskirts of LA is a one million dollar home- and its pretty middle class like i said. Her house is right in the heart of Malibu (I've actually seen the house before) and its smaller than my home but 3x more money than my house. Now you get beach view from every room and a very nice secluded home. In Malibu if you want a nice house you're gonna have to drop $15 million dollars- at least.

Demos_copy.png

I cannot stand this crap! She goes out of her way to be nice to her fans on so many occasions. She actually is from what I can tell an incredibly nice and affectionate person who wants to share her talents with us and what do these idiots do but scare her away. If I ever got the chance to meet her I would say that I am picking one of her songs to dance with my future wife at our wedding and thank you for being such a great part of my day. Hopefully, I get a hug and maybe a selfie. Elizabeth if you are reading these posts just know how much your music means to all of us and how happy you can make people with your gift. Anyway, I hope she never changes and becomes bitter because of a few idiots. 

California's prices are much higher than everywhere else in the US. My familys regular 4 bedroom 2 bath house in the outskirts of LA is a one million dollar home- and its pretty middle class like i said. Her house is right in the heart of Malibu (I've actually seen the house before) and its smaller than my home but 3x more money than my house. Now you get beach view from every room and a very nice secluded home. In Malibu if you want a nice house you're gonna have to drop $15 million dollars- at least.

The rooms are small, there is no pool from what I saw (there is the ocean but still), the land around the house is tiny and the house seems made from wood. I would never pay 3 mil. for that. I just hope that the US is not back in the real estate bubble because it ended badly the last time

The rooms are small, there is no pool from what I saw (there is the ocean but still), the land around the house is tiny and the house seems made from wood. I would never pay 3 mil. for that. I just hope that the US is not back in the real estate bubble because it ended badly the last time

Well no beach houses have pools, jacuzzis at most usually. But like I said 15 million is when you start getting nice/good houses. You have to pay top dollar for arguably the best place to live in the country. Amazing weather, tons of amazing (expensive) restaurants near by, an entire ocean as your backyard, etc.

Demos_copy.png

Well no beach houses have pools, jacuzzis at most usually. But like I said 15 million is when you start getting nice/good houses. You have to pay top dollar for arguably the best place to live in the country. Amazing weather, tons of amazing (expensive) restaurants near by, an entire ocean as your backyard, etc.

I know that she loves the ocean and if she's happy...but the conclusion seems to be that Lana is not there yet financially with the top entertainers. But from living on cocoa puffs now she's in the upper middle class of California... not bad at all

The house is so expensive because there are no surrounding neighbors. Even on the listing description, it stresses how secluded it is. I immediately found it once I saw the TMZ article so I'm pretty doubtful this is true. She's downsizing significantly from her LA home which is almost 5,000 sq ft. Not sure if it all quite adds up.