Sign in to follow this  
Pretend

V V

r2QvWdw.jpg

Seeing as her new album campaign finally seems to be starting up it's a good time to start a thread for her  :creep:

She was signed to Polydor in 2004 and released one single before being dropped; for a few years after she co-wrote songs for other artists (Pussycat Dolls' "I Don't Need A Man" and Sugababes' "Denial") before being re-signed to Island Records in 2007. Singles such as "Crying Blood" and "LEAVE!" preceded her debut album "Travelling Like the Light" in 2009, but V V didn't enjoy chart success until the release of "Shark in the Water" which reached the top 75 in the US, top 40 in the UK and top 20 in France. A second album, "Lollipops & Politics", was set for release in February 2012 but was scrapped with V V leaving Island shortly after, instead setting up her own label (YOY Records). After a hiatus, her second album proper "Samson & Delilah" was released in September 2013 including the singles "Samson" and "The Apple".

The new album "Glitch" is out September 25th - tracklist:

1. Bells

2. Lazarus

3. Fractured

4. Instincts

5. Money Sex Power

6. Ultraviolet

7. Violet

8. Space to Breathe

9. Flatline

10. Shift

11. Talk About This

12. Sacrifice

13. Will You Wait

The first song i heard of her was Children.  I was waiting on Lollipops & Politics and like a month she cancelled it lol.

I have a promo version of Traveling Like the Light

Heartbeat and Shark in the Water are like her only good songs and the first is just a 30 second snippet :creep:

The Apple says hi :creep:

I still can't understand why she scrapped L&P when it was more de-vel-oped and instant than her debut