drewby

Bebe Rexha

On 4/27/2023 at 6:46 PM, Glitter Boy said:

BEECH THIS NEW ALBUM IS AWESOME! Still need to listen to the last 3 songs but this is easily her best full album to date.

that wasn’t very difficult… but I agree, this feels her best effort to date. It isn’t anything groundbreaking but it sure fulfills what I expect from her which are BOPS. :beyonce:

Call On Me and When It Rains are instant standouts for me… it’s a cute album, something refreshing after that disaster of Better Mistakes :usrsney:

Shes not very ambitious and it’s just happy to be here, something I can appreciate :party:

Aside from I'm Good (Blue), I love every other song in the record. I'm so happy with it, a lot of replay value from my end. As a longtime fan, I love hearing her more confident than ever in this record :gclap: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

Question - do we know for sure that What a Way to Die is a Better Mistakes outtake? It sounds more in the vein of the new album to me tbh

7 hours ago, cj1995 said:

Stars is being released tomorrow :party:

the snippet sounds better than I remembered from the leak months ago! I hope a Bebe-only version is released as well though :gasp: I actively dislike Ozuna so :true: 

10 hours ago, cj1995 said:

I really hope we get a deluxe. This album is amazing and it would be awesome to get more.

she said a deluxe would come in May but the month is close to end and Stars just dropped so I guess maybe June is safer?