Sign in to follow this  
toshi

Born To Die - Location - Chateau De Fontainbleau

So I'm going to Paris next week for a trip and I've always thought I'd go to the Chateau De Fontainebleau, which Is where Lana shot her video for Born To Die. 

I'm just wondering, does anyone know the exact rooms she filmed in please as I only want to go If I can see those rooms, as not everyroom comes with the tickets. 

Thanks

qsVmBMd.png

She was sitting on the Chateau's Chapel of the Trinity

Yeah, thanks for that. I've looked and seen that this is this room, where she had the tigers.

15fbed46aeb53cdd36e8a36407187510.jpg

And its also included in the tickets, so I might go anyway as its this room I wanted to see most.

Anyone know about the part's in the bedroom and the bit where she walks through the corridor. Im sure the corridor is Francis I Gallery.

qsVmBMd.png

Perhaps @ could help you out, he's been there and he visited the rooms where Lana shot the video. I think that corridor was unavailable tho

That would be great! If it is the Francis I gallery, which I think it is, Its available on my ticket, so hopefully it is.

qsVmBMd.png

That would be great! If it is the Francis I gallery, which I think it is, Its available on my ticket, so hopefully it is.

Hi! I don't remember exactly the name of the rooms but you can see most of the places she's been at except for the Salle des Colonnes, which is only open for plays etc ( if there's one going on the day you go day you might try your chance. There was one play when I went to the castle but I didn't feel like it was really worth it).

You'll die when you see the 'Yayo' wallpaper. Don't worry, you WILL pass next to it, no need to really look for it xd.

Edit: I found the name of the rooms in which she recorded che video: la chapelle de la Trinité, la salle des Colonnes, la galerie François Ier, la chapelle haute Saint-Saturnin et le Grand Parterre.

If you have any questions about Paris just ask me :)

EotAQlJ.jpg

Hi! I don't remember exactly the name of the rooms but you can see most of the places she's been at except for the Salle des Colonnes, which is only open for plays etc ( if there's one going on the day you go day you might try your chance. There was one play when I went to the castle but I didn't feel like it was really worth it).

You'll die when you see the 'Yayo' wallpaper. Don't worry, you WILL pass next to it, no need to really look for it xd.

Edit: I found the name of the rooms in which she recorded che video: la chapelle de la Trinité, la salle des Colonnes, la galerie François Ier, la chapelle haute Saint-Saturnin et le Grand Parterre.

Hey, thanks very much for getting back in touch.

I don't recognize some of those rooms in the video, can you point out to me where each bit is in the video please? I know she is on the throne with the tigers in the Trinity Chapel and walking through the francois I gallery near the end where she goes through the 'heaven' door. I'm not sure about the others though.

What's the Yayo wallpaper you're on about? 

Just realised about the Yayo wallpaper, I had no idea that was from the palace. Where about is it in there? 

qsVmBMd.png

Hey, thanks very much for getting back in touch.

I don't recognize some of those rooms in the video, can you point out to me where each bit is in the video please? I know she is on the throne with the tigers in the Trinity Chapel and walking through the francois I gallery near the end where she goes through the 'heaven' door. I'm not sure about the others though.

What's the Yayo wallpaper you're on about? 

Just realised about the Yayo wallpaper, I had no idea that was from the palace. Where about is it in there? 

I'll try but I don't know all of them, I just know those are the places in which she filmed (according to the castle's website)

The place with the tigers is the Chapel de la trinite

The scenes with her kissing that asshole inside of the car etc are at the grand parterre (grden)

Idk where she filmed the bed scenes, but it's in one of those places.

The heaven's door is the salle de collones, which is closed. (they show a few seconds of the francois I gallery before the salle de collones, so u think it's the same) (the salle de collones has blue columns.

Some of the ceiling scenes are at  la chapelle haute Saint-Saturnin 

That's it I think.

The castle is not huge, you'll find everything.

And everyone needs to pass by this small circular room with the Yayo wallpaper, so you'll see it. Idk where exactly though.

EotAQlJ.jpg

I'll try but I don't know all of them, I just know those are the places in which she filmed (according to the castle's website)

The place with the tigers is the Chapel de la trinite

The scenes with her kissing that asshole inside of the car etc are at the grand parterre (grden)

Idk where she filmed the bed scenes, but it's in one of those places.

The heaven's door is the salle de collones, which is closed. (they show a few seconds of the francois I gallery before the salle de collones, so u think it's the same) (the salle de collones has blue columns.

Some of the ceiling scenes are at  la chapelle haute Saint-Saturnin 

That's it I think.

The castle is not huge, you'll find everything.

And everyone needs to pass by this small circular room with the Yayo wallpaper, so you'll see it. Idk where exactly though.

Ah right, I didn't know that about the room she walked though to the door. Ill hopefully be able to see it all.

Thanks very much for all your information on the castle.

qsVmBMd.png

what's the yayo wallpaper  :teehee:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

Hi,

I posted up about 2 weeks ago asking questions about the location Lana shot her Born To Die video.

I went there last week and got some photos for you all.

I made a new thread as I've been now and I have new photos to upload.

Hope you enjoy.

(By the way I have the Yayo wallpaper in better quality if anyone wants me to upload it for you)

gUphYD5.jpgf8Wo48t.jpgwo7lrxK.jpgDYxhzA9.jpgbJfI0B2.jpgg0rBWOG.jpg

qsVmBMd.png

I loved the palace, it was great. Being in the room where Lana was sat on the throne, was just fantastic too see. I could literally picture her sitting there with the tigers next to here looking bad ass singing Born To Die. 

I think Born To Die is my favourite video like ever, so its such a treat for me to be able to see the rooms she filmed in. 

qsVmBMd.png

:brows:

:godlaugh:  :godlaugh:  :godlaugh:

I think I read somewhere that the tigers had been shot on their own, separately.

Great pictures, I want to go there too, now ! :D

Yeah Lana said they spliced the tigers in after, something about them attacking her because she was female I think.

qsVmBMd.png