Bootynugget

Waimea Cover

the truth is

your covers suck hun

they're really ugly

that's why people don't check your shit

now take a seat

tumblr_ncrbkiASkh1rhrfpzo1_250.gif

Do you think you're being sassy and funny?? Because you're not. I think @@LoreleiLee has a point, you're really not all that talented as a graphic designer if all you do is put text on an image. No shade tho, the covers do look nice. 

Do you think you're being sassy and funny?? Because you're not. I think @@LoreleiLee has a point, you're really not all that talented as a graphic designer if all you do is put text on an image. No shade tho, the covers do look nice. 

Huh? :uh:

First of all, i didn't even mention anything about the covers, i was talking about his dumb and pressed attitude so don't come for me. Yes, the cover is basic and all that the OP did was put some text onto it but that doesn't give him a reason do act like a whiny bitch. Y'all the same though... birds of a feather teas

giphy.gif

large.jpg

Huh? :uh:

First of all, i didn't even mention anything about the covers, i was talking about his dumb and pressed attitude so don't come for me. Yes, the cover is basic and all that the OP did was put some text onto it but that doesn't give him a reason do act like a whiny bitch. Y'all the same though... birds of a feather teas

giphy.gif

"your covers suck hun"

And said person is a she. The self drag... :eartha:

"your covers suck hun"

And said person is a she. The self drag... :eartha:

Do you even think twice before you write something down?

"you're really not all that talented as a graphic designer if all you do is put text on an image. No shade tho, the covers do look nice" i assume you're talking about the covers the OP made, which were the same ones i was talking about -> "First of all, i didn't even mention anything about the covers"

I suggest you think twice about what you write the next time you decide to talk to me, thanks for dedicating your time of the day to my posts though. :dmd:

large.jpg

Do you even think twice before you write something down?

"you're really not all that talented as a graphic designer if all you do is put text on an image. No shade tho, the covers do look nice" i assume you're talking about the covers the OP made, which were the same ones i was talking about -> "First of all, i didn't even mention anything about the covers"

I suggest you think twice about what you write the next time you decide to talk to me, thanks for dedicating your time of the day to my posts though. :dmd:

You never specified which covers you were talking about. Do you realize I was talking about @@LoreleiLee's covers all along, and how unnecessary it was for you to personally insult her for feeling frustrated? 

You never specified which covers you were talking about. Do you realize I was talking about @@LoreleiLee's covers all along, and how unnecessary it was for you to personally insult her for feeling frustrated? 

You expect me to give a fuck or what? Wrong member, boo.   :erm:

large.jpg

gab-UgsFa1gtGEUNhTGwbsUK7w.gif

Not you acting like you're over this conversation when you're the one that keeps quoting me :really: sit down, stay quiet and have a nice day sir. Goodbye and thanks again for dedicating your time of the day on my posts. :yesnod:

large.jpg

I don't know if I explained before but I made the two covers in the midst of a 6 song leak. It was a placeholder cover, not an actual one you should keep forever. So please, relax and let this thread be irrelevant. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

Maybe because I realized I spent six months doing five fucking hundred covers with barely any feedback. Doing numerous layers, effects, combinations, collages, montages, involving my imagination, inner angels and demons, really diving into the whole alchemical process. You know, people who are into creative activities cannot live just from air. I needed a critical response, a spit, a puke, a mock, anything, but all I faced was silence, except for Elle. Every other fucking cover artist, EXCEPT ME, receives response. Like I suffer from leprosy and am fatally contagious. What is more fascinating is that people in my real life, be it my friends, acquaintances or critic reviewers, are impressed by my work and by reacting to it are giving me courage and spirit to continue. The flower that is not watered will die. And this Lanaboards experience turned out to be excellent sociological and psychological experiment for me: I found out the effort on this board is not worth my precious time. I should've known it before and stick to my reality and people that recognize me and respect me. You should've told me I'm boring you or I am annoying or disgusting. Anything. I would gladly go away and find my own people.

:lanahairflip3:

And this whole Lana obsession is a bloody joke for teenagers without identity. How the hell did I come here in the first place? I feel so ashamed.

Yeah, I'm a dragon when mad. I will try to ignore the board from now on. Bye, Lana, nice to meet you. I have learnt so much about myself. Most of all, that I am still an immature kiddo inside.

this is the biggest overreaction i have ever seen......... work

Jeez, move on. If I did, you can too. People have bad days, that's all. You do, I do. That was my bad day, I was just venting my frustration. It past in few hours. One's dramatic overreaction doesn't define the whole person in all of her lush and exuberant complexity. And it was sooo long ago that it's not worth mentioning anymore. Let us all celebrate what is beautiful and magic in life and in humans. :)

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Oh-My-God where was I when this happened? :oprah2:

Why would you stir prehistoric hurricane? It is really irrelevant now. Everybody's happy, shiny and bubbly. Let that notorious, stupid fight rest in peace, under the thick winter snow. 

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif