Sign in to follow this  
Bootynugget

Waimea Cover

Thank you :)

But who told you I was a photoshop pro?? It's just something I whipped up real quick, honey, and my first attempt at fan made covers. So please take that fake connoisseur ass self somewhere else lmao

Fuck off, buddy. :)

And good luck.

:hae:

tumblr_nbg6blFb0d1trud11o2_250.gif1e5408c919ff19d8ea5d8b3240bf67ed.jpggiphy.gif

Maybe because I realized I spent six months doing five fucking hundred covers with barely any feedback. Doing numerous layers, effects, combinations, collages, montages, involving my imagination, inner angels and demons, really diving into the whole alchemical process. You know, people who are into creative activities cannot live just from air. I needed a critical response, a spit, a puke, a mock, anything, but all I faced was silence, except for Elle. Every other fucking cover artist, EXCEPT ME, receives response. Like I suffer from leprosy and am fatally contagious. What is more fascinating is that people in my real life, be it my friends, acquaintances or critic reviewers, are impressed by my work and by reacting to it are giving me courage and spirit to continue. The flower that is not watered will die. And this Lanaboards experience turned out to be excellent sociological and psychological experiment for me: I found out the effort on this board is not worth my precious time. I should've known it before and stick to my reality and people that recognize me and respect me. You should've told me I'm boring you or I am annoying or disgusting. Anything. I would gladly go away and find my own people.

:lanahairflip3:

And this whole Lana obsession is a bloody joke for teenagers without identity. How the hell did I come here in the first place? I feel so ashamed.

Yeah, I'm a dragon when mad. I will try to ignore the board from now on. Bye, Lana, nice to meet you. I have learnt so much about myself. Most of all, that I am still an immature kiddo inside.

damn... honestly, chill. nobody was attacking so please take your negative and nasty attitude elsewhere if you don't like this place so much and you don't feel anybody respects your artistry. you're immature, stop trying to start shit.

this is an online community and you don't have to get so defensive and rude for god's sake...

I feel this so much, but there is no need to be so salty. 

Good job with the covers anyway nugget!

Thanks, but I won't be working on the covers anymore, because I wasn't making them anyway (I'm not a designer). I'm back to my stuff. ;)

Btw. what's a nugget? An idiot? Yes, I can be one sometimes, but cutie one. :hooker:

Anyway, how easy is to lose a reputation, if the person had one at all :derpna3: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

The first one looks so fucking good yasss gaga yasssss

Thanks mama :D

Fuck off, buddy. :)

And good luck.

:hae:

I feel this so much, but there is no need to be so salty. 

Good job with the covers anyway nugget!

(lowkey i understand too but she wanna be snotty) thanks :)

Thanks, but I won't be working on the covers anymore, because I wasn't making them anyway (I'm not a designer). I'm back to my stuff. ;)

Btw. what's a nugget? An idiot? Yes, I can be one sometimes, but cutie one. :hooker:

Anyway, how easy is to lose a reputation, if the person had one at all :derpna3: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

"nugget" was referring to me. 

tumblr_ov81kxfRAq1t0t62zo1_500.gif

I don't think people really knew about your work because you made no status updates about it like other members do. Don't view it as some kind of attack against you or the entire forum ignoring your hard work, people just don't generally go out of their way to look for cover art unless a leak happens or someone posts a status saying they made covers. It's great that in real life that people have shown a liking for your work, as they should, I've viewed a few pages of your thread and like a lot of it, but no one on here is saying to themselves "LoreleiLee just spent all this time working on 100's of covers, let me tell the entire forum to ignore them!" You just haven't put yourself out there like other members do. It's like making a great piece of art, not telling your friends or family about it then getting pissed that they didn't give you a response. It's not fair to attack someone for getting more likes than you. Promote your work and you'll get responses. 

Maybe because I realized I spent six months doing five fucking hundred covers with barely any feedback. Doing numerous layers, effects, combinations, collages, montages, involving my imagination, inner angels and demons, really diving into the whole alchemical process. You know, people who are into creative activities cannot live just from air. I needed a critical response, a spit, a puke, a mock, anything, but all I faced was silence, except for Elle. Every other fucking cover artist, EXCEPT ME, receives response. Like I suffer from leprosy and am fatally contagious. What is more fascinating is that people in my real life, be it my friends, acquaintances or critic reviewers, are impressed by my work and by reacting to it are giving me courage and spirit to continue. The flower that is not watered will die. And this Lanaboards experience turned out to be excellent sociological and psychological experiment for me: I found out the effort on this board is not worth my precious time. I should've known it before and stick to my reality and people that recognize me and respect me. You should've told me I'm boring you or I am annoying or disgusting. Anything. I would gladly go away and find my own people.

And this whole Lana obsession is a bloody joke for teenagers without identity. How the hell did I come here in the first place? I feel so ashamed.

Yeah, I'm a dragon when mad. I will try to ignore the board from now on. Bye, Lana, nice to meet you. I have learnt so much about myself. Most of all, that I am still an immature kiddo inside.

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

I don't think people really knew about your work because you made no status updates about it like other members do. Don't view it as some kind of attack against you or the entire forum ignoring your hard work, people just don't generally go out of their way to look for cover art unless a leak happens or someone posts a status saying they made covers. It's great that in real life that people have shown a liking for your work, as they should, I've viewed a few pages of your thread and like a lot of it, but no one on here is saying to themselves "LoreleiLee just spent all this time working on 100's of covers, let me tell the entire forum to ignore them!" You just haven't put yourself out there like other members do. It's like making a great piece of art, not telling your friends or family about it then getting pissed that they didn't give you a response. It's not fair to attack someone for getting more likes than you. Promote your work and you'll get responses. 

I totally understand that, but I DID ask moderators in "Questions" section a few times how to update the title of my thread with caps letters informing about every freshly made cover, and nobody ever, ever answered me. They ignored me like cunts. That is one of the possible reasons nobody even noticed. (Even with other questions, I had to contact them privatelly, after they succesfully ignored me on threads, but this one I never brought into private conversation, hoping that they will show some respect, caring and interest and give me needed feedback, but no, they are just a bunch of self-absorbed, arrogant twats that talk to you sweetly, in velvet gloves and are all fluffy and polite on the surface). Btw. If I got any critical response, maybe my work would progress towards better and more mature, but now it is too late.

This... or maybe the covers just suck.

No I'm kidding, but seriously, now, @@LoreleiLee, it just looks like you're pissed over petty bullshit and honestly, this forum couldn't give two fucks about the fact that you cry yourself to sleep at night over the entire forum not seeing your work (and even if you don't, it sure seems like you do.) I'm not gonna sit here and give you a bunch of shit, I'm just telling you the truth. Like @@trayertrash said, let people know about it, talk about it. We always talk about Lana not selling if she doesn't promote her shit, so do what you need to do to get it shown. @@Jack promotes his music occasionally (although it may get a little over the top) but if he didn't, nobody would know about it. 

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I totally understand that, but I DID ask moderators in "Questions" section a few times how to update the title of my thread with caps letters informing about every freshly made sover, and nobody ever, ever answered me. They ignored me like cunts. That is possible reason nobody even noticed. (Even with other questions, I had to contact them privatelly, after they succesfully ignored me on threads, but this one I never brought into private conversation, hoping that they will show some respect, caring and interest and give me needed feedback).

The mods are the worst at getting back to anyone tbh, it's not just you even though it might feel like it. Just remember that the forum is pretty big, they're probably bombarded constantly with questions and they might miss some. I doubt they're trying to personally ignore you. Plus, if you go through the last few pages of the questions thread, most have been ignored or answered by members, not mods. The mod that originally made the thread is rarely on btw, so don't expect help from them. Try putting your question as a status when you see mods on or putting it as a comment on their page, maybe that will get you a quicker response :) 

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

No I'm kidding, but seriously, now, @@LoreleiLee, it just looks like you're pissed over petty bullshit and honestly, this forum couldn't give two fucks about the fact that you cry yourself to sleep at night over the entire forum not seeing your work (and even if you don't, it sure seems like you do.) I'm not gonna sit here and give you a bunch of shit, I'm just telling you the truth. Like @@trayertrash said, let people know about it, talk about it. We always talk about Lana not selling if she doesn't promote her shit, so do what you need to do to get it shown. @@Jack promotes his music occasionally (although it may get a little over the top) but if he didn't, nobody would know about it. 

No, my work is fantastic :P

Read my post above about the promotion. I never learnt how to do this here because they didn't want to say me how to do it.

Btw. I am not crying myself to sleep because of all of this :thumb: :thumb3: , I have my own life and I am older than most of you :D , and I even laughed previous night about the situation. I'm not that kind of special fragile snowflake. I have my works on numerous other sites and people bow me to the ground. But, maybe it is about covers. Maybe I suck at them and should stick to my art. Who knows :crossed: :flutter:

The mods are the worst at getting back to anyone tbh, it's not just you even though it might feel like it. Just remember that the forum is pretty big, they're probably bombarded constantly with questions and they might miss some. I doubt they're trying to personally ignore you. Plus, if you go through the last few pages of the questions thread, most have been ignored or answered by members, not mods. The mod that originally made the thread is rarely on btw, so don't expect help from them. Try putting your question as a status when you see mods on or putting it as a comment on their page, maybe that will get you a quicker response :)

Thanks for the advice.

No, my work is fantastic :P

Read my post above about the promotion. I never learnt how to do this here because they didn't want to say me how to do it.

Btw. I am not crying myself to sleep because of all of this :thumb: :thumb3: , I have my own life and I am older than most of you :D , and I even laughed previous night about the situation. I'm not that kind of special fragile snowflake. I have my works on numerous other sites and people bow me to the ground. But, maybe it is about covers. Maybe I suck at them and should stick to my art. Who knows :crossed: :flutter:

I'm not saying your covers suck, that was a joke, I've honestly not personally seen any of them. I just think you need to talk more about them. Don't give up on what you like doing. Do what you want and what you like. If you laughed about it last night, you're obviously thinking about it more than once. 

tumblr_mmtpxe9hDJ1qjdybto5_500.jpg

I'm not saying your covers suck, that was a joke, I've honestly not personally seen any of them. I just think you need to talk more about them. Don't give up on what you like doing. Do what you want and what you like. If you laughed about it last night, you're obviously thinking about it more than once. 

Of course, since I reacted so emotionally, I needed to review the whole shit and ask myself what is behind all that. Maybe it's summer and I'm lonely, maybe I'm really an attention whore, maybe I'm a perfectionist and insatiable, but that doesn't matter and is not interesting to others. Tnx

Ok, I'm gone.

Pls don't compare my music to Their covers...... Kinda offended

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg

the truth is

your covers suck hun

they're really ugly

that's why people don't check your shit

now take a seat

tumblr_ncrbkiASkh1rhrfpzo1_250.gif

large.jpg

JqimClY.gif

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey