highbythebeach

Kiiara

2 hours ago, Doja Cat said:

Her label is trash, she is sitting on so many bops! If they released her shit back when Gold smashed she would be a main pop girl by now. I wonder if Felix is sabotaging her. 

yeah they truly messed up by waiting so long to release her album. she has a bop like Coma and they won't even let her release it, ugh so much potential going to waste

11 hours ago, sxcx said:

yeah they truly messed up by waiting so long to release her album. she has a bop like Coma and they won't even let her release it, ugh so much potential going to waste

I don't think Coma would get her anywhere, but the first scrapped album was full of bops. I mean Again and Presents alone. 

1 hour ago, Doja Cat said:

I don't think Coma would get her anywhere, but the first scrapped album was full of bops. I mean Again and Presents alone. 

what info is available about the first scrapped album? I’m guessing it had more Felix produced songs? Would love to hear some of the songs that didn’t make it 

14417469274.gif

On 9/21/2021 at 7:18 AM, Hundred Dollar Bill said:

what info is available about the first scrapped album? I’m guessing it had more Felix produced songs? Would love to hear some of the songs that didn’t make it 

when she was performing those songs she said she didn't have the production filed anymore so they're lost forever lmao. Idk what happened with her and Felix but guessing they're not speaking anymore since she could probably just ask him for them 

On 9/30/2021 at 3:09 AM, Doja Cat said:

SO happy about these! Apparently she said on IG live that both these songs will be on spotify/streaming as soon as her contract is done.

I wonder if the version she posted of Coma is just a demo, because Teddy is clearly singing on the chorus, but it's mixed really weird. Like it sounds like Kiiara just didn't record her voice on it yet or something, idk. Still happy to finally hear it, but hope the final version has Kiiara singing on the chorus tbh !!

On 10/1/2021 at 7:57 PM, sxcx said:

SO happy about these! Apparently she said on IG live that both these songs will be on spotify/streaming as soon as her contract is done.

I wonder if the version she posted of Coma is just a demo, because Teddy is clearly singing on the chorus, but it's mixed really weird. Like it sounds like Kiiara just didn't record her voice on it yet or something, idk. Still happy to finally hear it, but hope the final version has Kiiara singing on the chorus tbh !!

She also said she will release Again when Dip gets 100 k on Sc! Also she was supposed to be out of contract 3 weeks ago! Anyways I am so excited, others should learn from her, she is listening to the fans and what they want.