BENTLEY

Honeymoon - Media Drop Order Directory

Apparently there will also be a standard black vinyl. :)

I just noticed that. Hoping it’s a mistake and we get all ten of them. 

I noticed it only says that on the UK store, not on this one: 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Apparently there will also be a standard black vinyl. :)

Where did you see this? I wonder if this means the red is a limited thing? It doesn't say it is though.  :deadbanana:

WHAT IF THAT IS THE JAPANESE ALBUM COVER OMFG. CAN ANYONE PLEASE CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!111

I highly doubt it, it's probably a placeholder

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

WHAT IF THAT IS THE JAPANESE ALBUM COVER OMFG. CAN ANYONE PLEASE CONFIRM!!!!!!!!!!!111

Highly doubt it. As I stated just before if you click on the amazon link it shows the standard cover photo.

I noticed it only says that on the UK store, not on this one: 

Canadian site also says FOUR. =/

Where did you see this? I wonder if this means the red is a limited thing? It doesn't say it is though.  :deadbanana:

I highly doubt it, it's probably a placeholder

Strange---original LP and limited LP are both red.

Black is known to play better than color and photo-LPs right? (I don't have a record player).

And definitely right, most likely a placeholder. Amazon JPN shows standard cover photo.

Two Czech sites put them up for pre-order. :)

http://superstarshop.cz/obchod.php?prodej=1402733-lana_del_rey_honeymoon_black_vinyl

http://www.musicrecords.cz/catalogue/hudba/del+rey+lana/honeymoon+black+vinyl+2lp/

Highly doubt it. As I stated just before if you click on the amazon link it shows the standard cover photo.

Canadian site also says FOUR. =/

Strange---original LP and limited LP are both red.

Black is known to play better than color and photo-LPs right? (I don't have a record player).

And definitely right, most likely a placeholder. Amazon JPN shows standard cover photo.

People say black plays better but black vinyl is also technically coloured. I don't hear a difference tbh.  :teehee:

People say black plays better but black vinyl is also technically coloured. I don't hear a difference tbh.  :teehee:

It's probably those crazy audiophiles who claim to have magic ears and hear everything.

Yeah the official U.S. store doesn't specify how many lithograph prints but I don't see why the U.S. would get 10 and everyone else 4. I'm getting the box set and I'd rather expect 4 and get 10 rather than expect 10 and get 4.

Yeah the official U.S. store doesn't specify how many lithograph prints but I don't see why the U.S. would get 10 and everyone else 4. I'm getting the box set and I'd rather expect 4 and get 10 rather than expect 10 and get 4.

Yeah, very logical thinking.

Damn, I hope it's a mistake, because it would be bad if the US were the only ones getting all ten. 

It definitely would be. IF the price was lower then I can see the justification of four/10. But for that price fans deserve the full set of prints. What are we gonna do... buy 3 box sets HOPING to somehow get all 10 without going over 3 copies? --- then have 3 CDs, 3 books and 3 digital downloads? That's ridiculous.

.... Maybe that's how Taylor Swift's 1989 DLX album did so well.

Yeah, very logical thinking.

It definitely would be. IF the price was lower then I can see the justification of four/10. But for that price fans deserve the full set of prints. What are we gonna do... buy 3 box sets HOPING to somehow get all 10 without going over 3 copies? --- then have 3 CDs, 3 books and 3 digital downloads? That's ridiculous.

.... Maybe that's how Taylor Swift's 1989 DLX album did so well.

Ugh, I'm mad at this decision, it's awful, for the ridiculous high prices in all stores we should get the ten prints, it doesn't even include the vinyl!!!!

Anyway, I'm gonna wait until the box-set is released so I can see if it includes the ten prints or just four, for now I'm probably pre-ordering the vinyl only.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

Ugh, I'm mad at this decision, it's awful, for the ridiculous high prices in all stores we should get the ten prints, it doesn't even include the vinyl!!!!

Anyway, I'm gonna wait until the box-set is released so I can see if it includes the ten prints or just four, for now I'm probably pre-ordering the vinyl only.

That's what I'm doing too---I'm personally more interested in this "hard cover album book" thing. But waiting to see what it actually is.

Ultraviolence boxsets are still being sold (and it's on sale on Urban Outfitters even). I imagine Honeymoon will still be around for a while too.

You guys probably don't want to order from Urban Outfitters... I can't find the post anymore but I saw a post on Instagram where someone ordered a record and they shipped it in a huge box with literally no protection. 

i'm srsly thinking bout printing my own cover a la fanmade AKA booklet style. i just find the album art so ugly and uninspired. i thought i'd grow to like it a lil more.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Anyone that pre-ordered from the official site get a shipping notification email yet? Are they going to try to get it to us on Sept 18th or nah?

I think it'll be shipped on the release date.... It says so in the mail I got, at least. "Please note that your order contains at least one pre-order. The pre-order(s) will be shipped on their release date."

lABVyGE.png