BENTLEY

Honeymoon - Media Drop Order Directory

I think it'll be shipped on the release date.... It says so in the mail I got, at least. "Please note that your order contains at least one pre-order. The pre-order(s) will be shipped on their release date."

Ughhhhhhhh

Bury me to Bel Air.

I think it'll be shipped on the release date.... It says so in the mail I got, at least. "Please note that your order contains at least one pre-order. The pre-order(s) will be shipped on their release date."

I see that in my email now.

What did you get? Looks like the official site includes digital links with every item except for the CD which is weird.

I ordered the limited vinyl from the UK site, it doesn't say there will be a download link emailed or that it'll ship on release day (didn't say either in my email either).

Bury me to Bel Air.

I called the store yesterday actually to try and cancel my order (ordering off another website) and they told me the vinyls would start shipping on the 15th. The people who paid for express shipping will have theirs sent out first obviously and the rest of us will get them sometime after. The lady told me mine (with regular shipping) would probably go out on the 18th or maybe a day or two before.

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

I see that in my email now.

I ordered the limited vinyl from the UK site, it doesn't say there will be a download link emailed or that it'll ship on release day (didn't say either in my email either).

Same. I'll probably end up having to get it on itunes on the 18th smh 

tZ7WN4B.gif

I called the store yesterday actually to try and cancel my order (ordering off another website) and they told me the vinyls would start shipping on the 15th. The people who paid for express shipping will have theirs sent out first obviously and the rest of us will get them sometime after. The lady told me mine (with regular shipping) would probably go out on the 18th or maybe a day or two before.

What store did you order it from?

I ordered mine on urban, do you think they will ship on the 15th too?

I can't say for 100% sure, I'd call and ask. 

For people who ordered from the official store, did you get MTWBT twice as a digital download instead of HM and MTWBT?

I preordered from both her US and UK store right after TLY was released. I got TLY and HBTB from the US store when the order went through but no HM or MTWBT since. The UK store sent me nothing, despite charging me for a digital album I didn't say I wanted to buy :creep:

I preordered from both her US and UK store right after TLY was released. I got TLY and HBTB from the US store when the order went through but no HM or MTWBT since. The UK store sent me nothing, despite charging me for a digital album I didn't say I wanted to buy :creep:

It's odd that you didn't get HM or MTWBT. When I checked for available downloads from the recent email I got it listed both of them but when I downloaded the ZIP file it had MTWBT twice.  :smh:

This is very odd, why are the prices so low on the Universal store??? Literally, the total price including shipping is half of what it would cost on the Music Today one.

On Music Today: 

With shipping: $1.022,24 (MXN)

On Universal

With shipping: $541 (MXN) 

???? 

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif