BENTLEY

Honeymoon - Media Drop Order Directory

@@BENTLEY please let me know if you find the Red LP with Limited Edition Cover Art in Germany, that would be great (not Europe, only Germany)

So far I’ve found this version however it doesn’t show the artwork. So it may be the standard one. I’ll keep looking for it, though. :)

So far I’ve found this version however it doesn’t show the artwork. So it may be the standard one. I’ll keep looking for it, though. :)

Thank you so much!  :kiss:

I will message them and ask (I mean it says "Limited" actually? I don't know).

You can Pre-Order HM CD & Vinyl on Amazon UK now but oddly enough there more expensive than on Lana's official store :um:  :pls:

11896147_713880035412400_788246435166364

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

You can Pre-Order HM CD & Vinyl on Amazon UK now but oddly enough there more expensive than on Lana's official store :um:  :pls:

11896147_713880035412400_788246435166364

Have tried for days to enter Lana's official website. Is it down?

Can you leave the link to her store here, please? Thanks!

With the CD boxset, there's 10 lithograph/artprint type images shown (in the bottom left corner) so do we get a random four or is that a mistake and do we get all 10? Also, is it only the US that are having the boxset shipped in November or is that worldwide?

So after 3 days of waiting for an Urban Outfitters registration email... It finally came in. And with that a 10% off for new subscribers.

On my end I can see that I save $4 with the coupon code. You can find it here: S23J2CH7Q24

Apparently there will also be a standard black vinyl. :)

Wait what? :( You only get FOUR prints of TEN? What is this? It's way too expensive, smh, they should give ten. 

I just noticed that. Hoping it’s a mistake and we get all ten of them. 

I knew I wouldn't be content with the limited cover lp, i just bought the lp with the regular artwork too :crai:

also i could have saved like 4€ if i would have bought them at once :rollin:

kySyfQZ.jpg