BENTLEY

Honeymoon - Media Drop Order Directory

wait so only america gets the excl. cover bc urban outfitters?

no, it's also up for pre order on the european site, which ships to aus and ends up being way cheaper. 

jb hi-fi doesn't even have a price i cri

the uv one was like $90 so i hope we get it cheaper here too

edit: i discovered that the link was just for the cd. we don't even get a box set? da fuq?

I emailed JB Hi-Fi and they literally have no idea. They told me that they only have the CD in their system ATM, but bc they got the UV boxset, they will probably be getting the HM one.

FzytWEW.png

Do we know yet whether the CD case is Jewel or Digi-pack yet? 

tumblr_oizsprgz5s1ux9njjo1_400.gif?w=371                                                                

Is it still cheaper to order from UK even with shipping if you are in the US? I just ordered the box set, UO vinyl, and regular vinyl form elsewhere and wondering if I should change it :rip:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

Got the CD and vinyl box sets from her website, didn't even looked at what was inside tbh, I worked this summer for it to save a bit for it and it's my first era so I went berserk, it cost me around 90 euros in total with shipping, I'm in France. Will be eating pasta with water sauce for years but at least I'm happy argh bless ha 

Btw I didn't checked if they actually shipped to France...... But they didn't said anything so they'd better be

ZKcaooE.png

Got the CD and vinyl box sets from her website, didn't even looked at what was inside tbh, I worked this summer for it to save a bit for it and it's my first era so I went berserk, it cost me around 90 euros in total with shipping, I'm in France. Will be eating pasta with water sauce for years but at least I'm happy argh bless ha 

I feel you :toofunny:

Is it still cheaper to order from UK even with shipping if you are in the US? I just ordered the box set, UO vinyl, and regular vinyl form elsewhere and wondering if I should change it :rip:

The vinyl is cheaper but the boxset is about the same price. And with overseas shipping it'll just end up costing you the same

I hope they're only pressing the red vinyl so I can put off buying it until the price goes down and get the boxset sooner

@@SitarHero I think I saved around $30 changing to the UK store for all three. But then again I'm probably going to get it super late but oh well. I'm not changing it again at this point. :toofunny:

Goddesses don't speak in whispers. They scream.

not to mention the postcard with the typo is an UV shoot  :toofunny:

EDIT: omg so is the one with the HBTB outro  

omg  :deadbanana: those picture are kind of honeymoon-y it least  :toofunny:

karma drawn up in lines / baby it's a freebie you sure look deprived

About to see if I can order from the UK store to delivery to Canada... so far the options allow for it...

And so far the price works out better than buying from Urban Outfitters or from the American site. (for the secondary vinyl)

21.58 GBP = 44.66 CAD (after shipping).

Ordering the regular vinyl on Canadian site is...

+8.79 (delivery)

+6.34 (HST)

= 55.12 CAD

Nice...

Granted I don't know if I'll (or whoever orders internationally) will get charged COD.

//

Urban Outfitters:

+ 7.95 (shipping)

+ 6.23 (HST)

= 54.16 (CAD I think--don't want to proceed on the checkout any further just in case it's actually USD and then I'm charged for a purchase I didn't want)

Will be eating pasta with water sauce for years but at least I'm happy argh bless ha

I have a FANTASTIC pasta with water sauce recipe for you if you need it some time.

I've been credited with the best water sauce in Canada and I'm quite proud of it.