AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

2 hours ago, Fetiche said:

Where is the damn tracklist :crai:

Truly hoping that the record store website that leaked that there is 16 tracks was wrong so we can be gagged when we see 20 tracks or more on the official tracklist reveal :excited:

Because Sophie's brother did say that there was a lot of music to be put out and yes 16 songs is a lot but with how much music Sophie was working on at the time there's no way it's just 16 tracks :defeated: but we'll be grateful and eat it up either way

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

Truly hoping that the record store website that leaked that there is 16 tracks was wrong so we can be gagged when we see 20 tracks or more on the official tracklist reveal :excited:

Because Sophie's brother did say that there was a lot of music to be put out and yes 16 songs is a lot but with how much music Sophie was working on at the time there's no way it's just 16 tracks :defeated: but we'll be grateful and eat it up either way

It's a double vinyl, so potential for a maximum of I'd say, an hour and twenty minutes of music. But that's pushing it. 

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

Because Sophie's brother did say that there was a lot of music to be put out and yes 16 songs is a lot but with how much music Sophie was working on at the time there's no way it's just 16 tracks

see here's the thing, sophie might have worked on many more tracks at the time but perhaps only 16 were finished or close to being finished. i don't think her brother would put out stuff that is not what sophie envisioned to be out

9 minutes ago, details said:

see here's the thing, sophie might have worked on many more tracks at the time but perhaps only 16 were finished or close to being finished. i don't think her brother would put out stuff that is not what sophie envisioned to be out

Very true also Benny did say the songs in the mixing stage were between songs that were nearly completed so like songs made around 2018-2019 and then songs in the rougher stages so newer material made in 2020 (something like Europe for the Summer) 

So a lot of the songs could've definitely been cut just from the fact of it not being close to being completed.

Either way we will always be grateful that we are even getting new Sophie music and we can't forget that Benny is planning on releasing collabs and music that Sophie worked on with other artists outside the album so we could get the Big Freedia songs and hopefully the Lady Gaga songs.

On 8/8/2024 at 7:35 PM, Fetiche said:
  Hide contents

I don’t fault fans for inventing theories because the way it was announced was so beyond weird but the theory in question is definitely not accurate. Arca and Sega were posting blood donation requests in Athens during the 24-48 hour period of the incident and before it was announced to fans. You don’t need blood transfusions for a drug overdose. I genuinely think she fell off the roof and died of internal/external bleeding, exacerbated by the long wait time of the ambulance because they were in the middle of Athens.

Any theories of suicide are debunked in the same way. Someone wanting to end their life isn’t going to do it from a three story building. I find the suicide theories to be far more prevalent even tho it makes no sense.

I had this typed for a few hours and forgot to click reply but the user above basically summed up my thoughts.

the idea that someone suicidal would be reasonable is...laughable

Collectors/informants, I have an interesting line to try to throw out there.

Someone reached out on my MP and asked me about a ton of Monomachine .syx files that were SOPHIE's bits and pieces for live shows that supposedly leaked a while ago, but I'm having a hard time finding anything definitive. Anyone willing to help?

DM me please! Could be a fantastic discovery for everyone of us

1 hour ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

I really hope Sunscreen gets officially released. That one is such a cute bop. Also hoping that the alleged Gaga song is included as well. 

i rly don't see the gaga collab ending up on anything SOPHIE related, i fear it would just outshine the vision of self titled

1 hour ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Someone reached out on my MP and asked me about a ton of Monomachine .syx files that were SOPHIE's bits and pieces for live shows that supposedly leaked a while ago, but I'm having a hard time finding anything definitive. Anyone willing to help?

we’ll be waiting for this

:hooker:

7 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Likely something we will never see leak. There's maybe a max of 5 people who could have these files and it's all from social engineering scams from years ago.

6 hours ago, Speed Driving Coconuts said:

Also hoping that the alleged Gaga song is included as well. 

If we were to get the Gaga collab it would be released as a stand-alone single a couple months after the album release or maybe (but very unlikely) it will be included on Gaga's next album that's releasing pretty soon so who knows. 

8 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

It's from a what? I can't figure out what you mean by this

i think Sophie got scammed years ago and some of the real gems we have today came from this situation. The Taxi stems leak is an example if im not mistaken. Somebody pls correct me if im wrong tho

1 hour ago, MrsButtersWERK said:

People emailing her label(s) and places she has worked with impersonating her team essentially.

Exactly, people do this all the time. If you send enough emails to enough people someone is careless enough to not double check who they're sharing with. 

On 8/26/2024 at 8:45 AM, paltargeist said:

Do we think we’ll see a final single(s) this week?

on Sophie's discord server a person who ppl assume is an insider leaked when One More Time would come out and now they are saying Exhilarate will be released as a single tomorrow! I trust them so let's hope u guys :party:

1 hour ago, Loon1e said:

on Sophie's discord server a person who ppl assume is an insider leaked when One More Time would come out and now they are saying Exhilarate will be released as a single tomorrow! I trust them so let's hope u guys :party:

Exhilarate is sooo goood! I would be happy if its true. It definitely should be out officially 

6 hours ago, Loon1e said:

OMGMFNFNDNDNDNS YES YES YESSSSS

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •