AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

On 9/23/2023 at 2:08 AM, LunaeManifestum said:

it leaked in wav the day Sophie passed away. i have it but i wont reach my pc till monday

nvm found it 

https://dbree.org/v/960167

this, high school luv and kitty kat are all cut from a pre-made set file (like a soundboard), basically same kind of thing as the charli daddy knows leak

this is why they’re all the same bpm and have weird shit at the start and end

and like DD said they’re all upscaled, the original set file is mp3

18 minutes ago, vaux said:

this, high school luv and kitty kat are all cut from a pre-made set file (like a soundboard), basically same kind of thing as the charli daddy knows leak

this is why they’re all the same bpm and have weird shit at the start and end

and like DD said they’re all upscaled, the original set file is mp3

aah it makes sense… uuugh can someone point me to the mp3 files (if they leaked already in its og form?)

2 hours ago, vaux said:

the og would just be the entire set file which unfortunately hasn’t leaked, I don’t think many people have it

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t most of the “recent” ish (probably the past year) SOPHIE leaks all from set files? From the VENO collabs up to Intruction?

5 hours ago, vaux said:

the og would just be the entire set file which unfortunately hasn’t leaked, I don’t think many people have it

so a few people have entire somewhat HQ mp3s of some of her full DJ sets? I need them to leak immediately

9 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Correct me if I’m wrong but aren’t most of the “recent” ish (probably the past year) SOPHIE leaks all from set files? From the VENO collabs up to Intruction?

no the actual files for those ones leaked!

as far as I’m aware, the 3 I mentioned before and candy in the air are the only leaks cut from sets

On 9/14/2023 at 3:09 PM, softscars said:

Anyone have a full version of Cum remix WITH iggy's verse? Ik an 8 minute version of that doesn't exist but is there a HQ fan edit tho?

Anyone have Cum Remix with Iggy's verse in full? Ik an 8 minute remix with Iggy verse isn't real but is there a HQ edit somewhere?

https://dbree.me/v/b7fe11

can't remember if I made this or found it somewhere but this is the one i've been listening to

All right fellow icons, I'm finally doing the Lord's work and creating a SOPHIE masterpost. 

Obviously there's a lot of material with some vague information and dates, but I wanted to ask y'all, because me and my current partners in creating this cannot come to a consensus. 

Was Cum with Brooke Candy a collab with Sophie originally and then redone as the released version? Or was it released first and then remix? For some reason I'm under the impression that the first one is correct

6 minutes ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

All right fellow icons, I'm finally doing the Lord's work and creating a SOPHIE masterpost. 

Obviously there's a lot of material with some vague information and dates, but I wanted to ask y'all, because me and my current partners in creating this cannot come to a consensus. 

Was Cum with Brooke Candy a collab with Sophie originally and then redone as the released version? Or was it released first and then remix? For some reason I'm under the impression that the first one is correct

I believe it was just a Boys Noize collab that SOPHIE remixed. As Brooke did multiple songs with them from 2018 onward

11 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Cum is track 4 from Brooke's album ft. Iggy. The sophie remix 3 minute version was a remix ft. Iggy and the 8 minute ver. a.k.a the final doesn't have a verse. Probably doesn't answer ur question but i just felt like saying it.

2 hours ago, softscars said:

Cum is track 4 from Brooke's album ft. Iggy. The sophie remix 3 minute version was a remix ft. Iggy and the 8 minute ver. a.k.a the final doesn't have a verse. Probably doesn't answer ur question but i just felt like saying it.

I'm aware. Like I said, and this might have been misunderstanding rumors and info about it at the time of it first being performed that Sophie did it first and it was the original sound, and then it got reworked into the album version, but it would appear that I have it backwards

3 hours ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

I'm aware. Like I said, and this might have been misunderstanding rumors and info about it at the time of it first being performed that Sophie did it first and it was the original sound, and then it got reworked into the album version, but it would appear that I have it backwards

Brooke did My Sex, FMU, Cum, and I think a few other songs with BN in 2017-18. my sex was an EP, Cum was released on Brooke’s album, FMU on Polarity.. I think honestly SOPHIE just asked to remix it. It was the start of her “remix era” in 2018 anyway, with Forever, Sweat, Animosity, Clown Shit, etc following soon after.

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

Brooke did My Sex, FMU, Cum, and I think a few other songs with BN in 2017-18. my sex was an EP, Cum was released on Brooke’s album, FMU on Polarity.. I think honestly SOPHIE just asked to remix it. It was the start of her “remix era” in 2018 anyway, with Forever, Sweat, Animosity, Clown Shit, etc following soon after.

I'm actually really disappointed that we did not get the full My Sex EP and Oh Yeah easily could have gotten an actual release, that track is great

I'm pretty up to date on my Brooke Candy lore, but I don't think I heard of Cum until I was aware of SOPHIE’s involvement, so that might just be fuzziness because of circumstances/wanting it to be true lol

I don't think the remix being played live before the track was released on the studio album helped with that either

Thank you for your info! I've noticed you kind of all over the place with some pretty reliable info, so I appreciate you sharing it

@Veinsineon

And does anyone interested in helping with construction in general? I need people with download links, I need help getting information about songs, sometimes help deciding where on the timeline they go, I want this to be thorough but I can only contribute so much 

45 minutes ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

And does anyone interested in helping with construction in general? I need people with download links, I need help getting information about songs, sometimes help deciding where on the timeline they go, I want this to be thorough but I can only contribute so much 

i'd love to help where i can! do you have a discord?

4 minutes ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Alright everyone what is the best unreleased SOPHIE song and why is it Reason Why?

it slaps left and right, I would put sunscreen up there too (i love her with all my heart) but we really need the Tamta feature version bc the demos are lacking sum. Reason Why is indeed bop of the century tho