AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

it better fucking be 'My Forever' on chromatica or stay home with your pots and pans sophie.

omg this song, it better be oh my god

the demo is unlistenable but bearable, imagine if itzy did an english version

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Babe that doesn't make k-pop any better...

"K-Pop" it's a whole genre honey. There are good and bad apples in the bunch. I get we like to call something objectively bad or good and half-scrap with anyone who disagrees, but the vox on the demo are literally awful lmao. 

XPo3CNC.jpg

"K-Pop" it's a whole genre honey. There are good and bad apples in the bunch. I get we like to call something objectively bad or good and half-scrap with anyone who disagrees, but the vox on the demo are literally awful lmao.

It’s possible to not like a whole genre honey

giphy.gif

Ok, I understand that. There are normally some key musical trends in K-Pop that are different from Western pop ; however, they aren't present here, as the instrumental is the same in both versions. So, that leaves two different vocal takes and two different sets of lyrics. One may be better than the other but, that makes no testament to either Western pop or K-Pop "sucking"

XPo3CNC.jpg

but what are you basing that dislike off of?  :rip:  surely you haven't heard more than a handful of K-Pop songs that probably have similar styles anyways. There are so many different genres and sounds K-Pop has to offer but keep generalizing I guess?

this is the evidence to prove that kpop sucks

excuse you?  :crossed:

I would never hurt you

dios mío I think I hate the gay community for real... mm don't get me wrong I usually listen to songs in other languages like french, spanish, russian and swedish but kpop just sounds childish to me and I'm not a big fan of their phonetics or aesthetics... I mean I'm from brazil and I hate samba, does that make me a xEnOpHoBiC gay as well? lol

anyway stop talking about it in this thread

dios mío I think I hate the gay comunity for real... mm don't get me wrong I usually listen to songs in other languages like french, spanish, russian and swedish but kpop just sounds childish to me and I'm not a big fan of their phonetics or aesthetics... I mean I'm from brazil and I hate samba, does that make me a xEnOpHoBiC gay as well? lol

if you hate your own culture it doesn't make you a xEnOpHoBiC gay but if you hate on another culture it makes you a xEnOpHoBiC gay, dumbass.

dios mío I think I hate the gay comunity for real... mm don't get me wrong I usually listen to songs in other languages like french, spanish, russian and swedish but kpop just sounds childish to me and I'm not a big fan of their phonetics or aesthetics... I mean I'm from brazil and I hate samba, does that make me a xEnOpHoBiC gay as well? lol

If you don't like their phonetics or "aesthetics" then I might can understand, but the childish vibe is only present in a fraction of K-Pop. Using one bad song as justification that the genre sucks doesn't make any sense to me. Pop from both the east and west is such a large diverse genre. Someone may say they "hate pop music" but in reality they may mean "synth-pop" of "tropical-pop". Then they'll name something they do like and it's indie pop or hypnogogic pop. It's the same deal with pop from the East. K-Pop is often influenced by bubblegum pop, but there's also more hip-hop or rock influenced K-Pop as well. The bubblegum cutesy vibe is not the entirety of the genre.

everybody has to like everything then... really interesting
gimme a break

Yeah sure that's literally what everyone's been saying lmao :rip: . Glad u finally figured it out. You seem very tone-deaf in this convo and are coming to your own conclusions regardless of what these people are actually saying so I'm not wasting my breath anymore  :smh:

XPo3CNC.jpg

Yeah sure that's literally what everyone's been saying lmao :rip: . Glad u finally figured it out. You seem very tone-deaf in this convo and are coming to your own conclusions regardless of what these people are actually saying so I'm not wasting my breath anymore  :smh:

I like how sensible you seem even if everybody else acts like "yass mama I'm bout to drag him"

plus I said their music sounds childish bc the phonetic sounds too much "different" TO ME 

I like how sensible you seem even if everybody else acts like "yass mama I'm bout to drag him"

plus I said their music sounds childish bc the phonetic sounds too much "different" TO ME

since when phonetic sounds can sound childish lmao sdhasjkdahjk

anyways the essays.... you can like or dislike kpop i don't care, but you don't have to be bashful just because you don't like it and bring out reasons like.... phonetics....

plus, SOPHIE did a song for KPOP, it's another opportunity for SOPHIE to be known more and i think that's to be proud of.

yyxy | youth youth by young | yyxy

Oh my god all this over a song... I think people who like and support k-pop are evil and support an industry forcing artists into slave contracts and is constantly objectifying it's own people... so now who's the piece of shit?