AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

2 minutes ago, Fetiche said:

What i’m praying the tracklist is giving. If it looks anything like what others have suggested imma be upset!

1. NEW ID

2. Reason Why

3. Instruction

4. Wir Kommen Aus Deutschland, Honey

5. NEW ID

6. NEW ID

7. NEW ID

8. Take Me To Dubai

9. New York’s Burning Down

10. NEW ID

11. Pop Star

12. NEW ID

13. Fields of Animation

14. NEW ID

15. U Wanna Be Alive?

16. Unpredictable Reality

We NEED Deutschland and Wanna be Alive like yesterday on this album

UWBA and Give It To Me are Signe’s (iirc) but I sincerely hope we get to hear them someday. That Unsound UWBA???? Recording has got to be one of my favourite pieces of work SOPHIE ever made. It’s such a good track. Signe was actually due to drop music last summer and never came through.

4 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

UWBA and Give It To Me are Signe’s (iirc) but I sincerely hope we get to hear them someday. That Unsound UWBA???? Recording has got to be one of my favourite pieces of work SOPHIE ever made. It’s such a good track. Signe was actually due to drop music last summer and never came through.

Her and BCK are in the same boat basically just waiting for the green light. It’s been very on and off. Especially for signe since her tracks are fan faves. 

however, I don’t think she will drop give it to me as we know it because a few years ago she was posting her remaking the song her self like doing her own version. Maybe she’ll change her mind but yeahhhhhh

5 hours ago, Fetiche said:

What i’m praying the tracklist is giving. If it looks anything like what others have suggested imma be slightly upset!

1. NEW ID

2. Reason Why

3. Instruction

4. Wir Kommen Aus Deutschland, Honey

5. NEW ID

6. NEW ID

7. NEW ID

8. Take Me To Dubai

9. New York’s Burning Down

10. NEW ID

11. Pop Star

12. NEW ID

13. Fields of Animation

14. NEW ID

15. U Wanna Be Alive?

16. Unpredictable Reality

You are the smartest, classiest, and most tasteful person to have voiced your opinion on the album. Could not agree more

The ones i really wish to see are Trans Nation, New York’s Burning Down, Pop Star and a finalized version of Love Me Off Earth; besides these ones, I really hope there will be many unheard songs