naachoboy

Lana will do a M&G in NYC at Urban Outfitters

Way to jump to conclusions. Never said shit about what I wanted him/her to do, just pointing it out that they told us Lana "said" she'd release a song, when others have asked her as well in the past and she told them she had no idea what was going on with it. Doesn't add up.

It's months since brooklynbaby91 has told us this and still no song.

she released tropico 8-9 months (or more longer) after from her announcement.

Way to jump to conclusions. Never said shit about what I wanted him/her to do, just pointing it out that they told us Lana "said" she'd release a song, when others have asked her as well in the past and she told them she had no idea what was going on with it. Doesn't add up.

It's months since brooklynbaby91 has told us this and still no song.

Lana said "I guess I could put it online" and she didn't sound really like she was in a hurry about it and even asked if I thought people were really interested in it. I wouldn't be surprised if it took a massive leak for it to show up online. 

149o3h3.jpg

If you people honestly believe that this phony is saying the truth then you are all assholes. The post doesn't even SOUND like Lana. It's fake, and just another attempt from some low life 'fan' to gain attention. LIB hasn't been released because it will not be released. She probably doesn't even have the rights to the song anymore. 

If you people honestly believe that this phony is saying the truth then you are all assholes. The post doesn't even SOUND like Lana. It's fake, and just another attempt from some low life 'fan' to gain attention. LIB hasn't been released because it will not be released. She probably doesn't even have the rights to the song anymore. 

Lmao which one of y'all made an account just to say this?  :bye:

I posted several pictures from the event lol. And how am I the one doing it for attention when I wasn't even the one who randomly brought this back up from the dead a month later? It doesn't really matter to me if you don't believe it because at the end of the day I got to meet Lana and have a conversation with her. 

Edited by brooklynbaby91

149o3h3.jpg

I posted several pictures from the event lol. And how am I the one doing it for attention when I wasn't even the one who randomly brought this back up from the dead a month later? It doesn't really matter to me if you don't believe it because at the end of the day I got to meet Lana and have a conversation with her. 

Lol I only made this account to point out a fraud. 

It doesn't matter if you went to the event because you could so easily make up the conversation with her. Did you record it? I'm pretty sure you didn't. Congrats on meeting her- but that doesn't prove anything except you're using that as an excuse to 'speak the facts'. This was only brought back because not a single thing has happened, unlike what you've claimed. 

Girl, this thread is almost two months old now. No one is doubting the fact that you went to go meet Lana. As a matter of fact, good for you. Point is, you posted some screenshot of you writing some text in notes quoting what she supposedly said.

No proof, no one to back you up who was there. Nice try. Bye.

Girl, this thread is almost two months old now. No one is doubting the fact that you went to go meet Lana. As a matter of fact, good for you. Point is, you posted some screenshot of you writing some text in notes quoting what she supposedly said.

No proof, no one to back you up who was there. Nice try. Bye.

How would anyone "back me up" when we met Lana one by one and others were kept a decent distance away? That convo is literally exactly what she said. You can either choose to believe it or not, not my problem.

149o3h3.jpg

Lol I only made this account to point out a fraud. 

It doesn't matter if you went to the event because you could so easily make up the conversation with her. Did you record it? I'm pretty sure you didn't. Congrats on meeting her- but that doesn't prove anything except you're using that as an excuse to 'speak the facts'. This was only brought back because not a single thing has happened, unlike what you've claimed. 

First of all, nowhere did I say that Lana would definitely post the song. In fact, she sounded unenthused about it. I don't have any control about what Lana chooses to do after an M&G. Also what would be the point of me making that up, like? 

149o3h3.jpg

How would anyone "back me up" when we met Lana one by one and others were kept a decent distance away? That convo is literally exactly what she said. You can either choose to believe it or not, not my problem.

I mean, it kinda is a problem you have to deal with when the single never comes out and you're called out for being a liar, AGAIN. But that's none of my business. 

First of all, nowhere did I say that Lana would definitely post the song. In fact, she sounded unenthused about it. I don't have any control about what Lana chooses to do after an M&G. Also what would be the point of me making that up, like? 

For attention. It literally wouldn't be the first time someone has fabricated a story. How can this even be a debate when your evidence is shitty? Ha, try again. 

I mean, it kinda is a problem you have to deal with when the single never comes out and you're called out for being a liar, AGAIN. But that's none of my business. 

Go take your meds, seriously. You're taking out your anger on me just because Lana hasn't leaked a song you want.

For attention. It literally wouldn't be the first time someone has fabricated a story. How can this even be a debate when your evidence is shitty? Ha, try again. 

Lol and again, how would it be for attention when I posted about it after I attended the event and didn't bring it up ever again until now when you and your other account decided to have a breakdown over it?

149o3h3.jpg

Damn, y'all must have been quiet as hell or whispered to each other for no one else to have heard you or her. I guess in the few days that people were asking about it, she went from not knowing what was going on with the song, to not being enthused about it and considering leaking it to us. Makes so much sense. 

(Even Dan Heath who made the song with her didn't know what was going on with it)

Go take your meds, seriously. You're taking out your anger on me just because Lana hasn't leaked a song you want.

Lol and again, how would it be for attention when I posted about it after I attended the event and didn't bring it up ever again until now when you and your other account decided to have a breakdown over it?

I'm pissed off because my friend is being penalized for calling out a fraud. Plain and simple. I wouldn't make two accounts to double shit on you. That's easy enough to do it on my own. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I'm pretty sure the end result will be as expected. 

Damn, y'all must have been quiet as hell or whispered to each other for no one else to have heard you or her. I guess in the few days that people were asking about it, she went from not knowing what was going on with the song, to not being enthused about it and considering leaking it to us. Makes so much sense. 

(Even Dan Heath who made the song with her didn't know what was going on with it)

Lol there was loud music and a lot of people talking literally no one heard what Lana said to anyone.

Also, Lana says a lot of stuff shit to a lot of people.

She literally told this kid on video she'd follow him at the London M&G and he's still waiting.

https://twitter.com/EdenMian/status/644866518753349632

I'm done defending myself. Have fun.  :)

149o3h3.jpg

I'm pissed off because my friend is being penalized for calling out a fraud. Plain and simple. I wouldn't make two accounts to double shit on you. That's easy enough to do it on my own. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. But I'm pretty sure the end result will be as expected. 

Ok. so you are basically the same person. Mods, pls dupe-check

Lol there was loud music and a lot of people talking literally no one heard what Lana said to anyone.

Also, Lana says a lot of stuff shit to a lot of people.

She literally told this kid on video she'd follow him at the London M&G and he's still waiting.

https://twitter.com/EdenMian/status/644866518753349632

I'm done defending myself. Have fun.  :)

Did you have fun looking that up? Lmao. We're not talking about who she did and didn't follow on Twitter – way to go off topic.

Damn, I guess Lana's a liar then! With following her fans and releasing songs! :-)