naachoboy

Lana will do a M&G in NYC at Urban Outfitters

ddddd why did she say "Um, not really" at first and then assume we had it already...

Did she already leak is and we just haven't seen it? Or it was in the batch from the hack and is still being traded.

Bury me to Bel Air.

I wouldn't hold my breath for the Tropico-Honeymoon short because she said the same thing about Cruel World and yeah WHERE IS IT?  :crossed:

I died when I read that she didn't know LIB wasn't out yet. Is she not speaking with Dan Heath anymore?  :toofunny:

And did something happened to her teeth? It seems like she chip her tooth  :hdu:

I LUV HERRRRRR I CANT BELIEVE I HUGGED HER TWICE AND THAT SHE KISSED MY CHEEK.

how it was in there? did you recorded the video?

hope you had fun meeting her.

EDIT: I saw what you said in the other page, no problem :)

original.gif

wow, i got to Urban at 4:30pm on Friday, I JUST made it i was 124 in line, I camped out until 9am when i got my  wrist band, then I went home and got ready and stuff, then by the time i was done i went back for the meet and greet, right now its 12:40am on sunday i just got home, I still haven’t slept or anything, Ive barely eaten or sat/ laid down either :rip: But I’m so suprised Lana remembered me, she said she saw me in front and was so excited to talk to me again, and that shes missed me a lot, when she was signing my Honeymoon Vinyl I was suprised she knew my name, Ive never told her it! I'm so happy, she told me she thought my new blonde hair suited me, and that she thought my face could suit any color, I told her how much i loved her new black hair and i sung the blackest day, then she sung black beauty LMAO!!! I asked her if we could take serious selfies, here they are :) Scan_zpsl15ij4ue.jpg

I also showed her my new polaroid which she took from me and inspected sort of lmfao, she told me she had the same one, I took this really beautiful polaroid of her, I uploaded it in HQ too heres the link: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/nickdelrey/Scan_zpslpn3onjp.jpeg

Scan%20copy_zpsx8a0hzjs.jpeg

wow, i got to Urban at 4:30pm on Friday, I JUST made it i was 124 in line, I camped out until 9am when i got my  wrist band, then I went home and got ready and stuff, then by the time i was done i went back for the meet and greet, right now its 12:40am on sunday i just got home, I still haven’t slept or anything, Ive barely eaten or sat/ laid down either :rip: But I’m so suprised Lana remembered me, she said she saw me in front and was so excited to talk to me again, and that shes missed me a lot, when she was signing my Honeymoon Vinyl I was suprised she knew my name, Ive never told her it! I'm so happy, she told me she thought my new blonde hair suited me, and that she thought my face could suit any color, I told her how much i loved her new black hair and i sung the blackest day, then she sung black beauty LMAO!!! I asked her if we could take serious selfies, here they are :) Scan_zpsl15ij4ue.jpg

I also showed her my new polaroid which she took from me and inspected sort of lmfao, she told me she had the same one, I took this really beautiful polaroid of her, I uploaded it in HQ too heres the link: http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j68/nickdelrey/Scan_zpslpn3onjp.jpeg

Scan%20copy_zpsx8a0hzjs.jpeg

This woman is literally an angel on earth, I never saw any other artist like her. So cool that she remember of you and know your name!

original.gif

she also greeted me with "why hello cutieee!!!" i died 

I would die only if I had the chance to see her in front of me, I don't know what would happen if she knew my name or say what she said to you. Much probably I would have a heart attack or something like that LOL. Such a goddess <3

original.gif