naachoboy

Lana will do a M&G in NYC at Urban Outfitters

Your two cents is really not needed. Please exit stage left. 

Wooohoo! Now, I feel defeated!11!  Keep it coming, With posts like this, you make it easier for the mods to ban you.

But with one thing, you are right., It's 2AM here. I will let the mods deal with your messy ass.

Wooohoo! Now, I feel defeated!11!  Keep it coming, With posts like this, you make it easier for the mods to ban you.

But with one thing, you are right., It's 2AM here. I will let the mods deal with your messy ass.

I know right!! Omg!! 

Illogical comments like yours should ban you from the internet entirely.

what just happened lmao

y'all need to chill tf out brookylnbaby literally did nothing but relay what Lana told her... @@osnapitzjer you're the one who quoted their post and brought it up again??? it isn't like they were posting cryptic messages all over claiming they had insider info on this... And this certainly would not be the first time Lana said something and went back on her word. In fact, it would go against the grain had she actually followed through and posted it.

Now stop passive aggressively making accounts and harassing people for telling us what Lana told them

what just happened lmao

y'all need to chill tf out brookylnbaby literally did nothing but relay what Lana told her... @@osnapitzjer you're the one who quoted their post and brought it up again??? it isn't like they were posting cryptic messages all over claiming they had insider info on this... And this certainly would not be the first time Lana said something and went back on her word. In fact, it would go against the grain had she actually followed through and posted it.

Now stop passive aggressively making accounts and harassing people for telling us what Lana told them

Y'all still think I made two accounts, lmao. Please try to prove me wrong.

I'm not being passive aggressive, I'm pointing out the facts that there's still no song. Either we're calling brooklynbaby91 a liar, or Lana.

Your choice.

I haven't even insulted you yet lol Actually, I haven't really said anything that wasn't factual. They can ban me if they like but the truth is already out there. 

what just happened lmao

Hey, look. Another fool who believes in lies. I'm a separate account. I can defend my own self. And it's not harassment if we're both blatantly responding back to each other. It's not like I'm spamming her with insults. Then again, for some reason, the majority of you all think @@osnapitzjer and I are one person. Ridiculous. 

I mean, it kinda is a problem you have to deal with when the single never comes out and you're called out for being a liar, AGAIN. But that's none of my business. 

For attention. It literally wouldn't be the first time someone has fabricated a story. How can this even be a debate when your evidence is shitty? Ha, try again. 

Uh... Lana didn't put it out, that's not down to the fan just sharing the information. It seems pretty legit and it isn't something she was gonna 100% do just because she said that. She probably thought about it and thought it would be weird since she JUST put out an entire album at the time. She was asked about it, it's not like she brought it up and it clearly wasn't on her mind so..

Wow, some people really failed their anal stage… I can imagine your poor parents having to deal with the tornado of emotions you've got when you realized Santa Claus didn't really exist. It must be hard not to be able to enjoy the peaceful feeling of giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

Wow, some people really failed their anal stage… I can imagine your poor parents having to deal with the tornado of emotions you've got when you realized Santa Claus didn't really exist. It must be hard not to be able to enjoy the peaceful feeling of giving someone the benefit of the doubt.

Lmao, and who are you? Looks like another one of the random ass people who just came on here to give their useless insight. Ain't nobody talking to you, continue on with your day. 

I don't give the benefit of the doubt to people who give little to no proof to back up their facts. Hell, I can come on here, post a screenshot of Lana 'saying' she would release an EP, and y'all would believe me. I mean, how convenient is it that only one person out of the dozens of Lana fans that asked her about the song got this unique reply? As I stated before in a previous post, other people asked her directly and she supposedly said she had no idea what was going on with the song (plus Dan Heath). Then brooklynbaby91 asks and suddenly she knows about it and is considering releasing it? Bye. 

She wasn't the only one who was asking about the song. How come we didn't hear other people step up and say Lana said the same thing, or got a similar answer from Lana? Ooooh right, because this shit is hard to believe.

So damn naive. 

But, I digress. I'm done wasting my time on this forum. 

Sometimes I doubt my sanity, then I find people like you who save me a $100/h session with my shrink, thank you!

That was quite entertaining too. Bravo :gclap:

I don't give the benefit of the doubt to people who give little to no proof to back up their facts. Hell, I can come on here, post a screenshot of Lana 'saying' she would release an EP, and y'all would believe me. I mean, how convenient is it that only one person out of the dozens of Lana fans that asked her about the song got this unique reply? As I stated before in a previous post, other people asked her directly and she supposedly said she had no idea what was going on with the song (plus Dan Heath). Then brooklynbaby91 asks and suddenly she knows about it and is considering releasing it? Bye. 

I guess I'm just special.  :candy:

Also I don't know what "screenshot" you're talking about. I literally just typed up her response as a reply here. Other than the small talk I had with her about almost not making it to be one of the 125, going to Governors Ball hoping to meet her but failing, taking two selfies and getting my record signed, the LiB question was the only real thing I asked. 

Edited by brooklynbaby91

149o3h3.jpg

Sometimes I doubt my sanity, then I find people like you who save me a $100/h session with my shrink, thank you!

That was quite entertaining too. Bravo :gclap:

Oh my god you are literally autism. Nothing you say makes any sense or contributes to the conversation. Sad. 

I guess I'm just special.  :candy:

Also I don't know what "screenshot" you're talking about. I literally just typed up her response as a reply here. Other than the small talk I had with her about almost not making it to be one of the 125, going to Governors Ball hoping to meet her but failing, taking two selfies and getting my record signed, the LiB question was the only real thing I asked. 

Lol 'special'. Not in the sense that you might be thinking of. 

Your life story isn't necessary. You went to meet her sure, but everything else? You fabricated. And the proof is obvious. Suddenly, you're special enough to get a unique answer about LIB? Very hard to believe. And nothing's happened for your benefit so you should quit on defending yourself. We're going in circles.