Sign in to follow this  
Solar Fields

Scream Queens

i just watched it, it's pretty good and a LOT better than the past 2 seasons of AHS. it's very campy + also slightly offensive too but anyway. chanel #1 (emma roberts) is basically a clone of Madison from Coven, although she's not as dark as Madison was and is more of a cross between Madison + Regina George. the style direction for the show is GORGEOUS, each of the girls' outfits are on point. it's not a hilarious show, but i did laugh out loud at quite a few points (the twitter bit + shake it off in particular). i agree with what the person above me said - it's like a funnier + less "horror" Coven and it definitely excels above that season of AHS (i hated Coven but i thought this was really quite good). the show doesn't take itself too seriously and doesn't try to be something that breaks the horror-movie cliches; if anything, it embraces them but does so in a clever way (again, the twitter scene). i'd definitely recommend watching it!

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

I like it, I mean it's pretty ficked tbh, I'm a sucker for a character who is just an asshole too so ahahaha. All the characters are typically stereotypes, all of them, which I think is the point and adds to it. I don't think they're trying to be serious at all which makes the show better, I don't think they're trying to be clever they're just mocking everything. Like at one point where all the sorority girls find out he murderer is upstairs and so they all want to go upstairs to check it out, leaving the security guard downstairs being like "You stupid girls! We should run outside!"

I liked it, it really just depends on what you like~ it also depends on your humour and how you respond to quite offensive things-- there's quite a bit of it in the show, so if you are a "social warrior" (or whatever they're called) i wouldn't watch it at all.

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Empire is better. While I was watching it, I couldn't help but feel like I've seen it a million times before, yet I couldn't stop watching it. Of course Nick Jonas is gay in it. I wonder 

what role he's gonna play in the plot. Since he faked his death?

I feel like he was faking his death as like his way of "coming out" or "being reborn" maybe? Idk why he needed the red devil though.. I don't know!

tumblr_mmkkluK6l81sp6362o1_500.png" />

Like others said here, it's kind of a cross of Mean Girls and AHS. Some of the scenes are just hilarious/satirical, which I love. The scenes of Nick Jonas climbing in bed with another guy and working out were definitely added bonuses.

MkWI4Ns.png

https://twitter.com/mrrpmurphy/status/647108669037895680

By encore, does he mean a new episode, or some sort of special footage?

No, they're just replaying the first two episodes for the people that missed 'em when they premiered.

Like others said here, it's kind of a cross of Mean Girls and AHS. Some of the scenes are just hilarious/satirical, which I love. The scenes of Nick Jonas climbing in bed with another guy and working out were definitely added bonuses.

Ha gay baiting tactics are indeed still working!

No, they're just replaying the first two episodes for the people that missed 'em when they premiered.

Ha gay baiting tactics are indeed still working!

that's correct  :hooker:

MkWI4Ns.png