Sign in to follow this  
Wild One

What's The Truth, Lana?

I don't want a deluxe album

Save it for the new album in 2016

actually, 2 or 3 albums a year would be perfect

Elton John used to have that many a year in his biggest years

and Johnny Cash had a great song titled "What is truth"

as the helicopter was at the start of the song and the video, and Lana said at some point she had the image in her mind, both came together at the same time

that is a helicopter one hears

Prob not gonna happen

video games could have been the first she wrote as Lana Del Rey as opposed to May Jailer Lana Del Ray

:P

Did Johnny Cash ever kill a man in Reno, just to watch him die? (he must have been lying because he never did, nor was Johnny ever in jail except to sing for the inmates...speaking of what is truth)

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

I don't think we will get an EP for Honeymoon, to me it seems like she's just chilling with Francesco or her family. It we get something on December it maybe the announcement of Tour dates, wich would a little random but yet so possible.

Interscope stopped playing that shit (extending an album) a while ago, and didn't even force lana to put deluxe track on Honeymoon