LadyLazarus

Weird theory about "Ray"

I believe that Ray is Arthur Lynn. I don't have a ton of evidence to back it up, but in Wayamaya she says 'We changed our names to Lana and Ray'. This line immediately stood out to me, as I had seen this before. It's a blog post that Arthur made while they were dating and it's tagged 'true love' (so cute) and so I'm wondering if they liked those names or if they had any significance to them and that's what inspired the line from Wayamaya and maybe even her stage name, as she was dating him around the time she made the name change. 

Of course I could be wrong, but with the way the timeline lines up and and the post he made, I feel it's at the very least more than a coincidence. The only thing I can't place my finger on is Raise Me Up, but oh well. If you want to learn more about her relationship with Arthur, this is an awesome read.

Check this out. Idk if this was posted/noted, he calls himself 'The Boss", which kind of alludes to "You can be the boss, daddy, you can be the boss." and in On Our Way, she talks about having a real big plan and that he's "Tells me not to worry cause you're the boss." So is Ray and K the same?

PNoV6l.gif

Check this out. Idk if this was posted/noted, he calls himself 'The Boss", which kind of alludes to "You can be the boss, daddy, you can be the boss." and in On Our Way, she talks about having a real big plan and that he's "Tells me not to worry cause you're the boss." So is Ray and K the same?

He is calling Bruce 'The Boss' and I also found that when Lana says in Greenwich 'are you at the archive watching television?' she is referring to Arthur again because he lived in 666 Greenwich Street that is also The Archive 

He is calling Bruce 'The Boss' and I also found that when Lana says in Greenwich 'are you at the archive watching television?' she is referring to Arthur again because he lived in 666 Greenwich Street that is also The Archive 

Wait so is Television Heaven about him too? Or maybe TV In Black & White, but wouldn't that make him K, since K went to jail or did Arthur go to jail?

PNoV6l.gif

Interesting. I've read every post on his blog several times and somehow I've never made this connection. I don't think K and Ray are the same person though. There might be overlap but imo there's a clear difference when she's singing about each one.

Where did you learn that he lived in Greenwich?

On 12/30/2015 at 1:53 PM, TRENCH said:

Also, this probably doesn't add anything to this but I always thought of May Jailer as a big hint that K went to JAILer on the month of MAY 

:rip: