Sign in to follow this  
Trash Magic

Talented Miley Cyrus sings Video Games

Oh wow... She didn't record a proper cover and put it on a new album you fucking guys... She's just singing (without the need to sound as a professional singer) a bit of the song and uploaded it to IG... at the end of the day she's just another fan. Or y'all gonna tell me you NEVER sing Lana's songs because your voice is trash?

Also, Miley is extremely talented and creative. And if her music was generic, then Bangerz should be electronic dance music, and Dead Petz should be some urban trap shit. AAAND, that user trying to be funny with the twerking thing... Miley's got a 10 year career, are you really going to mention that thing that lasted less than a year?

Im not trolling at all. I love Miley she's in my top 5 favourite artists.  :biblio:

Another reason why you're my favorite LB member :omg:

I think that Miley definitely has an amazing voice and don't get me wrong, some of her songs are AMAZING. My personal favourites are Adore You, We Can't Stop, Karen Don't Be Sad, Pablo the Blowfish, Rooting For My Baby and Hands of Love (probably a few more as well).

BUT, at the same time, she has some truly horrific songs like BB Talk and 4x4, which are extremely offputting for me.

I don't hate Miley, I actually like her style and I think she is very talented, but I can't lie and say that all of her songs are good. She tends to fluctuate from perfect to tragic within minutes. Bangerz had some masterpieces on it, but also some horrible songs, in my opinion. I personally think she if she sticks to her more emotional songs in the vein of Karen Don't Be Sad or Pablo the Blowfish, I'd be a huge stan, as they tend to be my favourites. But at the moment, she's just a talented singer that can be a bit hit and miss.

Anyway, that's just my opinion. If you love all of Miley's songs, that's great, I'm happy you've found a singer you love, but for me, I struggle to truly follow and be dedicated to an artist that puts out trash like BB Talk.

Her impromptu cover of Video Games is good though. I also adored her version of Summertime Sadness.

Her SS cover was so bad that I cannot bring myself to listen to this. Her voice is terribly grating, in my opinion.I tried to listen to her last few albums but the songwriting and production in general left no desire for me to continue.

Also, ever since I read Ronan Farrow's interview with her, I just really find her to be annoying in general. I think she has one or two songs I didn't mind, but the titles escape me.

I think she'll be remembered as another one of the media's "sex-sells" puppets that is most well known for being nearly-nude and making horny old record execs get a boner. Hey, at least she can (sometimes) hold a note and doesn't shoot fireworks out of her tits

SS is such a mess but I love Miley's voice. <3 Hanna Montana <3

Also, are you guys talking about changes to make money, to being att? Well... Is better you dislike Lana Del Rey.
Stop being hypocrite

288yqo1.jpg

Ok but Miley is actually one of the most talented artists in mainstream music. Like I know some of you don't agree with some of the things she's done, but she undeniably has a talent. Seeing her live was amaazing, she sung everything live and sounded fucking amazing.

Stop judging everything she does because you don't personally agree with her. She is talented.

Also, her cover of Summertime Sadness was great.

her cover of Jolene is pretty good, not White Stripes good; but it was the first thing that got me to notice her. i try to avoid disney like TB. 

but if Dolly will get on stage with her then she gets some of my respect because Dolly can do no wrong. and her cover of Video Games was just a -woke up like dis- moment and for that it's ok.