LipsterDelRey

Ultraviolence Fan-made video

i love it, the only criticism i have is none of the water scenes were used which is eh because they were intended for the original UV video too but it still slays

Thank you.

I wanted to include the underwater scenes, but I was doing the video section by section (in order) and only then I realized that the chorus after the bridge was too short to include the water scenes :P

i love it, the only criticism i have is none of the water scenes were used which is eh because they were intended for the original UV video too but it still slays

Agree. Maybe the water scenes could have been used to break up some of the ones that had an awkward editing cut (like when FMJ was sitting with the girls and it cuts abruptly to another shot of him with the girls), and then at the very end you see him underwater as well.

But otherwise this was really nice, I would honestly watch something like this over the actual UV and Freak videos. And the way you integrated the controversial Marilyn Manson (?) video :icant: Excellent.

(I kind of hope this sparks a trend of people recreating UV from all the footage we have lying around, I would watch every single one of them  :creep: )

(I kind of hope this sparks a trend of people recreating UV from all the footage we have lying around, I would watch every single one of them :creep: )

Here's mine :creep:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EvwkKghdTr0

I'm so sorry, this is so intrusive to your topic, LipsterDelRey, please don't take it bad !

I loved your video btw, I like how you incorporanted a mix of footage we have (i stuck to Freak and UV)

MDM-Lanaboards-Banner.jpg

Agree. Maybe the water scenes could have been used to break up some of the ones that had an awkward editing cut (like when FMJ was sitting with the girls and it cuts abruptly to another shot of him with the girls), and then at the very end you see him underwater as well.

But otherwise this was really nice, I would honestly watch something like this over the actual UV and Freak videos. And the way you integrated the controversial Marilyn Manson (?) video :icant: Excellent.

(I kind of hope this sparks a trend of people recreating UV from all the footage we have lying around, I would watch every single one of them  :creep: )

Yeah, sorry for the awkward editing :P

I didnt use the underwater scenes there because, imo, they represent the after life and not the allucination :) I intended to use the underwater scenes after the scene with them dancing in the fog (minutes after lana death, after she drank the kool aid), but the chorus was too short :P

I'm so sorry, this is so intrusive to your topic, LipsterDelRey, please don't take it bad !

I loved your video btw, I like how you incorporanted a mix of footage we have (i stuck to Freak and UV)

It's okay! I loved yours too! These scenes were so meant for UV!

Everyone feel free to share their version here!

The scene where he takes the acid and then it cuts to him dancing with Lana  :defeated:  That was great. I like how you integrated the UV footage, too.

2:45 onwards is soo good :defeated:  And the underwater footage fits here so well because UV is so strong both lyrically and musically so the following piano music really makes the underwater scene so poignant and makes it feel like it's heaven. Sadly that feeling didn't come across so well in the Freak video