Sign in to follow this  
Dua Lipa

Dua Lipas Edits

NNNN it only took 20 minutes!

I just made two using the Chateau Marmont as the background but I probably won't post them just because they look so similar to yours. Unless people want them. But I would totally have to credit you for inspiration. But yeah, it took me like 25 minutes to do just because I only messed with the curves of both photos. These types of edits take basically no effort. ......... After reading this, this post is completely pointless but I'm gonna post it anyways just because I took the time to type it out LMAO :horror:

g68BRo8.gif

I just made two using the Chateau Marmont as the background but I probably won't post them just because they look so similar to yours. Unless people want them. But I would totally have to credit you for inspiration. But yeah, it took me like 25 minutes to do just because I only messed with the curves of both photos. These types of edits take basically no effort. ......... After reading this, this post is completely pointless but I'm gonna post it anyways just because I took the time to type it out LMAO :horror:

Post your edits!!! 

lilkimxchapelle.png